Chapter 11

Alaya's Pov

I knew that Kayden had something up his sleeve but I just didn't know what. Since we are officially together I'm going to tell him I chose to go to Clark Atlanta because it's my dream school and it's closer to him. Yes Duke is an Ivy League And is great but that's just not where my heart at. I would have chosen it if I was practicing law though but I'm just gonna go with my photography and film degree and law later. I decided to find a teal lace thong and bra and white pants that had openings all down the legs with a white see threw shirt. And I got him some all white too so that we can match tonight cause I know it's something I can feel it and I wanted to drip just cause I know some up. I was on my way home and o stopped for ice cream. Once I got home I went straight to the shower and did my hygiene. I put the lace set on and then started doing my make up I mean I don't need it but I like it and it was light. As I was bending over doing my lips in the mirror Kayden slapped me in my ass. I didn't even know he had came her but I was blasting some Lil Baby.

"Kayden that hurt I didn't even know you came in. You scared me." I told him and he laughed.

"Maybe if you didn't have the this music on you would've heard me, but damn girl you right right." He said rubbing my ass.

"Thanks love but hands off. Get dressed I wanna go eat out clothes on the bed." I told him playing it off.

"Okay, Damn bae you got taste this. You tryna have me dropped out huh?" He said and I nodded.

I walked in the room and put on my out fit and he was in the shower . I was dressed and in the living room waiting when I heard him coming I stood up and he smiled hard.

"Girl you sexy asf you can't wear that out." He said. "and i know you ain't swipe my card so how much you spend."

"I used your card for our Christian Dior Red bottom Sneakers and my Card for the clothes. I spent 4,000 on shoes and 2,000 on clothes since I got a couple of outfits for us. I wanna spend on you like you spend on me." I told him and he excepted that.

"Come on let's go I wanna celebrate the good news I'm bout to tell you." I said.

We got into his blacked out challenger and I told him red lobster was good but after about 15 minutes I realized we passed it already. We were pulling up at this helicopter company.

"Babe why we here. You own this or some?" I asked

"I do but that's not why we here," he said and blind folded me and walked me to something and told me to step up. I did and he set me down. He took the blind fold off when I we were taking off.

"No kayden I'm scared why would you do this ." I started having a panic attack but he helped me calm down and once I did it was beautiful asf. I was on the verge of crying and he knew so he pulled me close. After about 20 minutes we landed and head to a hotel.

"Babe I'm hungry." I said.

"Ok come on!" Was all said as we got on the elevator and he pressed the 14th floor .
We got off the elevator and went up a flight of stairs to the roof where dinner was serve.

"Kayden you didn't have to do all of this. I know it's our first date but this is too much." I said letting a tear fall while smiling.

"Stop crying laya and I know I didn't have to but you deserve this and so much more." Kayden said .

I smiled and kissed him with so much passion. I think tonight's the night we go all the way. I truly believe Kayden is the one and only for me.

"Come on before the food gets cold." Kayden said grabbing my hand and leading me to the table