Chapter 14

If y'all want more chapters I need feedback. I need comments and votes I like to know what you guys feel or think about my work

Alaya's POV:

"Girl Kayden is so fucking good in bed. I'm so blessed he was my first he made me squirt." I said gossiping on FaceTime with Genesis.

"Girl I told you that you was missing out no having sex! The shit is bomb and mind blowing but put me on Trez bitch I'm so trying to taste that chocolate." She said and I laughed.

"Now bitch you know damn well Trez a hoe but if you think you can tie him down I'll help." I told her.

"Ok bitch do that for me." She said winking.

"Bae you ready to load up ??" Kayden said walking in and kissing my cheek.

"Yea , Genesis Imma call you back bestie bitch gotta move some shit." I told her then we ended the call.

Kayden was putting boxes in the suv that he was driving over to the main house and I was bringing them to the door. Once we had all Them loaded up he came over and sat on the couch next to me then pulled me in his lap. I kissed his forehead and then his cheek and then his lips.

"Girl you so extra, you coulda just kissed me on my lips you know that." Kayden said and smiled.

"I know what I could have I did baby but you just so damn fine I wanted to kiss all over you and honestly right now I could fck the shit outta you." I said and licked his neck.

"Who the hell made you like this?"he smirked as I was grinding against him.

"You, But come on I'm dying to see the house i wanna stay there tonight." I told him and he nodded.

"We can But first you gotta fix this babe I can't get blue balls." He said looking down at his erection.

I handle that and got a quickie in so we could get food and go to the new house. I was so excited to see where and what it looked like. Kayden drove listening to the new lil baby album street gossip. My favorite song came on so I started rappin.

"I CANT FUCK WITH NUN OF Y'ALL NIGGAS YALL DISGUSTS ME! WHEN WITH YA MAGGET ASS FRIENDS DONT DISCUSS ME. FN WITH EXTENDED CLIP, I HOPE THEY TRY TO RUSH! I HEAR THEM SAYING SUCH AND SUCH A NIGGA AING GONE TOUCH ME. BIG BODY BENZ REMEMBER I USE TO BE DUSTY NOW I LIKE MY MONEY ALL HUNNIDS IN A RUSH PLEASE.." I rapped the song cause lord knows that's my shit and Kayden couldn't nun but laugh at me. I couldn't help it that shit was jamming. We pulled up to mugshots and got some burgers and then headed to the house. When we pulled up my mouth hung open.

"Close you mouth girl it's not even that big." He said laughing at me.

"Babe it is though like why you got so much space." I asked ready to walk in.

"Girl it's only a damn 5beds and 7 baths. One in each room and one oneach floor in the hall for guest. Two of the rooms are occupied one is a game room the other a studio. I also have home office. The master room upstairs though." He finished.

"Kayden it's a lot but I'm in love with how well you decorate. But we can bring my stuff in, in the morning I just wanna eat and sleep bae I'm tired." I told him as he gave me a small tour.

He kissed my forehead and then we went into the kitchen my favorite part and sat and ate. Mugshots is so good man I thought to myself . Kayden is so good to me though I wouldn't leave him for nothing or nobody. At least that's what I feel for now. The sweetest hood nigga I know.