Chapter 19

Alaya's Fathers Pov:

Im Rashad Banks Lay's dad. As you know I was supposed to be dead but I'm here creepy right. I couldn't stay away from my baby anymore I needed her to know I'm ok and I'm proud of her. I'm so glad her and Kayden are dating as well, I know he will keep her safe. Anyways being away from her all that time was so hard I had to really leave for my and her sake. Now don't get it twisted for one minute I always made sure she was ok. She is and will always be my main priority. Not only is it her but she has an older brother she knew nothing about. His name is Amir and he's 21 years old he was my eyes and ears but I wanted him to remain unknown. Now the two can officially meet because I'm back and I have so much unfinished business to handle. Starting with that fake ass mother of hers and my "brother". I decided to call the both of them to set up a day out so that they can meet. My kids will no longer be separated they needed to bond before I left this earth.

Amir's POV

I'm Amir and I have been behind the scenes of this master plan my father came up with. Yes I very much know who Alaya is and it was hard doing this. I wanted so many times to come out and tell her I'm her brother. I wanted so badly to know my little sister but dad said to wait until the time was right. I guess that time is now because he called to see if I was free tomorrow so that I can officially meet her and Kayden. I have met Kayden a few times before but he probably didn't think anything of it. I just was making sure he protected my little sister and watched to make sure he didn't break her heart. I agreed to meet up with them and I was super excited because I had been waiting for so long. I found out about Alaya when I was helping my father fake his death. He really didn't want her introduced to this life but as of now she has no choice but to be.

Amir!! 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Kayden's POV:

I was laying down next to Laya as she cuddled into me sleeping peacefully. She was so beautiful and I loved her so much. I couldn't sleep because her dad coming back really fcked me up. He was like my pops so I'm trying to see why he couldn't tell me. Things I needed answers too but I guess that would just have to wait. I will support my girl tho with whatever she choose because he is her father and I would welcome him back in my life because I understand why he maneuvered the way he did. It was now 6 am and I still couldn't fall asleep so I decide to kiss all over laya.

"Move Kay dang." She Said in a irritated tone.

"Baby I can't seem to go to sleep get up and help me sleep." I Said as I continued to kiss on her neck.

"Babe I'm sleepy please just go to sleep." She tried to move but I held her waist and slid my hands under her shirt and massaged her boobs she loved that shit I soon lifted her leg and slid inside of her warm wet vagina.

"Ooh Kayden... Omg Baby Don't Stop" She Moaned Out as I thrusted in and out of her.

"I thought you wanted to sleep huh?" I Said with ramming in her hard.

"Daddy just like that baby oh my God." She screamed

I was going hard in the pussy and soon we switched positions and she Road me so good. After She came on me and I busted all inside of her we both drifted off to sleep and didn't get back up until the afternoon.

ALAYA !!👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾😌