Chapter 20

Alaya's POV

I woke up crying silently because I didn't want to wake Kayden. I'm just not processing anything right now. This the type of shit that made me question myself. Am I not good enough to leave with you? Do you not love me because you left me with a women who bounced and left me alone know I had nothing? Am I not worth coming back for after all that time? Why now ?? Why did you leave without me?? Only questions my father could answer. I just couldn't believe that he was back in my life. Should I be happy ?? Should I Be mad?? I just don't know how to feel. But I'm sure it will all work out in the end but something is telling me in my gut that shit was going to get out of hand now that he's back. I'm not prepared for that at any cost. I will at least hear him out though because after all he is my dad and he's alive and well and I couldn't be that selfish and not accept him back in. It was about 2 in the afternoon when I finally woke Kayden up. We both showered together and then about 30 minutes later we were out looking for clothes.

"What do we have planned today laya I called Trez to be in charge today so what you wanna do bae?" Kayden asked.

"Well I gotta message from my dad saying he wants to meet at Apple Bee's to talk at 3." I told him.

"Ok, are you ready to talk to him babe you know you don't have to right away if your not comfortable, But I won't let you nothing happen to you or anything." Kayden spoke sincerely.

"I know you got my back babe but I want to get this over with honestly I know he played apart in your life as well so I know you wanna hear him out anyways and we should do that. Let me finish getting ready though so we can leave big head." I kissed him and went back to finding something to wear.

" I kissed him and went back to finding something to wear

———this what they have on —————

After we were dressed Kayden snapped me up in the house and I took his picture in the car

After we were dressed Kayden snapped me up in the house and I took his picture in the car. My baby so fucking fine man. Just looking at him turns me on, and I can't get enough. I was thinking while rubbing through his head as he drove.

"Oh really that's how you feel baby??" He looked over at me.
"I said that out loud didn't I ??" He laughed and nodded.

"It's ok that ma know you be wet all the time you boy is always drippy." Kayden said and kissed me as we stopped at the red light.

"Bae can we go to six flags when we done here I just wanna have fun and relax cause You know I start school soon and you be working." I asked looking at him still rubbing through his dreads.

"Yea we can go but I gotta surprise for you before you go back to school anyways love. So don't think I'm not gone be spending time with you before shit get hectic. And besides your beautiful ass comes home to me every night anyways." He said placing his hand on my thigh making me blush.

"I can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve big head." I told him smiling hard as hell.

"You'll see." He said.

The rest of the drive was a comfortable silence Apple Bee's was about 30 minutes from  our spot so we were just now pulling in lord I pray that all goes well because I'm nervous as fck right now.

"Relax laya I gotchu I promise I gotchu." Kayden said.

"Something in my gut is telling me we are about to find out more then we think. Am I prepared for that?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter we gone face it together like I said I gotchu Through it all baby girl." He spoke. He was always sweet and comforting around me this man just is everything.

"I love you baby!" I Said to him I just need him to know.

"I love you more gimme  kiss so we can go in here."  He kissed me and then got out of the car and came to my side and opened my door for me.
As we made it to the door he opened it.

"Well here goes nothing." I Said.

"I gotchu baby remember I right here if at anytime it's to much just tell me you wanna leave." I nodded and grabbed his hand as we spotted my dad and some guy sitting at a table. Lord what the hell  im bout to find out now.