Chapter 8

I'm doing a time jump this chapter so this is going to be about a month into her staying with Kayden.

Kayden's POV:

It's been about a month since Laya been staying with me and we are getting really close. She like that friend that you can instantly go to and talk and trust. We open up to each more and anything she knows about me she has never thrown I back in my face when we did have our little fights and vice verse. I just feel like imma catch feelings the more she's around because I'm already starting to. I've met the only person she has left besides me which is her bestfriend Genesis. She's pretty and all but I get extra when she around. I be grabbing Laya booty or titties and all so she know I'm not interested in her. Genesis tried to talk to me before I knew about Alaya, so you can see why I'm extra when she around. Alaya met the boys officially about two weeks after being here and they look at her as they lil sisters. Whenever we went out they guarded her like witnesses protection and they always made sure she was straight. They was about to come over for some relaxing time on the game.

"Alaya , Trez and Nick about to come over and I'm bout to go to the store you want anything." I yelled

"Well can I get some hot Cheetos and a sprite. And can you get chicken breast, macaroni, dinner rolls, and green beans so I can cook dinner for us all." She said and I agreed it was her first time cooking her so I was ready to see what she could do.

"Yea just text me that whole list and I got you." I told her and headed out the door.

Once I got settled in my car I drove to the market that was only about 20 minutes away. I didn't feel like going to Walmart. Once I arrived I hopped out and headed in to get everything we needed.

Alaya's POV:

I was in the bathroom flat ironing my hair while Kayden went to the store. Genesis called to see if she could come over and I told her yea since Trez and Nick were coming. My hair done got a lil longer I said to my self the shit was in my mid back area. I was excited as hell because my shit was long as fck now. I called Kayden to tell him to get something to drink for the house because I forgot to text him that part and just as we got off the phone somebody knocked on the door. I had on grey Nike sweats and a white tank top with no bra so I skipped one on and went to the door. I checked the peep whole but a finger was over it so I grabbed the gun from where Kayden showed me it was and took the safety off. I cocked and and pointed it and I opened the door quickly.

"Yo who the fck is..." I stopped when I saw Trez and Nick standing with their hands up.

"Girl put that gun down before you hurt somebody." The said in unison.

"Man shut up y'all need to stop playing then! Next time imma shoot ya ass bald head mfs." I said and laughed while lowering the gun.

"I'm telling Kayden on yo wanna be gangsta ass when he come back. He gotta watch you." Trez laughed But was serious.

" Snitch Bitch!" I yelled and ran to the bathroom. Trez hated when I called him that.

I continued to do my hair by the time I finished Kayden was back and in the kitchen putting everything away except what I was going to cook. He looked at me and burst out laughing and I was confused at first but then Trez walked in and I ran to Kayden.

"Nawl don't run to me you gotta get that ass whooping. You pulled a gun on them and called Trez a bitch." He said.

"I pulled a gun cause he had his finger over the peep whole and then he said he was gone snitch which he clearly did so I called him a snitch bitch." I said laughing until Trez ran towards me and I tripped.