Chapter 17

Alaya's POV:

We were at the club chillin and drinking as one would when they go out. Blunts in rotation and all of that. Everything was going great for the most part. I wasn't really a club person but when I did step out I turned up the lit way ya dig. I was just admiring Kayden just because my lil dread head was so damn sexy. He could dress so simple and still be the sexiest nigga in the room. I was just staring at him until my song came on. Megan The Stallion Cash Shit Started to play so I took Kayden to the dance floor.

"Bitch, I'm a star, got these niggas wishin'
He say he hungry, this pussy the kitchen
Yeah, that's my dawg, he gon' sit down and listen
Call him a trick and he don't get off', hold up
Bitch, I'm a star, got these niggas wishin'
He say he hungry, this pussy the kitchen
Yeah, that's my dawg, he gon' sit down and listen" I sung while I twerked on him. I was throwing this lil booty back at him and he was loving every bit of it.

Then my best friend come to the up to me and say "I can't be fucked with, no
Ho you can't touch this, ay
Bitch, I do rich shit, huh
My money thick thick, ay
Walk with a limp, limp, huh
I'm on some pimp shit, ay
He say, "You all about money, " yeah
I'm on that cash shit, huh
I'm in my bag, bitch, huh
I'm on your ass, bitch, huh
I'm in that new new shit
You on that last year, huh
Bitch, I do pimp shit, huh
Ho, you on simp shit, ay
He say, "You all about money, " yeah
I'm on that cash shit, ah" ...

She was twerkin on Trez big head ass. As soon as Da Baby part came on all the niggas got turnt. I'm looking around like damn 🤔😂 Anyways after that song went off Don't start with me by Whop Beezy came on and some niggas started shooting . I thought it was random and me and Kayden was ducking but then he started shooting back and I knew in that moment it was some rival shit. Could it be my uncle coming for my fathers thrown ??  I mean after all he did set him up to be killed. I was so lost and I was scared but not that scared. After the shooting stopped Kayden to see was I ok and we were on our way out. Soon as we made it to the car he called everybody to make sure they were ok and i knew Genesis was ok because she was with Trez.

When we made it home we both showered and just laid on the couch.
"Baee You Good?" I asked Kayden.

"Nahh not really, I put you in danger and that ain't cool. Baby I'm sorry." He said.

"Kayden look at me, you didn't put me in danger at all I was in danger when my dad was doing it. I knew what I was getting into when I got with you and I'm here for the ride Bae. You don't gotta apologize because you didn't know they were going to shoot at us. It's not your fault and I know I'm safe with you Kayden. I trust you with my life so I know I am ok love." I told him honestly. I didn't want him to think that this was his fault.

" I love you Laya for real I know you got me if I need you. Imma teach you how too shoot tho cause anything can happen at any time and I don't trust nobody outside of the gang really." He said and kissed me passionately.

"I love you too. You know you gone always be my knight and shining drug dealer." I said laughing.

"You gone be saying that a lot ain't it." He asked laughing at me.

"You know me so well kiddo." We both started laughing.😂

It was like two in the Morning so we decided to call it a night. About an hour later I got up cause some one was banging at the door. Who The Fck Was At My Damn Door At Three In The Morning