Chapter 9

Alaya In The Mm☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

Alaya's POV

Well if I didn't have feelings before, last night I most definitely caught them. Me and Kayden are finally official and I'm super excited. I was currently just staring at him sleep. This man is so damn sexy and I couldn't control how my hormones raged when ever he was around. I decided to take a shower and cook breakfast. I put on a royal blue laced bra and thong set once I finished my hygiene and went into the kitchen. Looking threw the refrigerator I realized that we didn't get any breakfast food so I just ordered us Waffle House on the Grub Hub app. I pulled on a big T-shirt and sweats and waited for it to arrive. Bout 15mins later the food was here and I took the clothes back off. I don't know why  but I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with myself and In his presence. I sat the food up in the living room and found us a movie to watch on Netflix and went to go wake him up. I wanted to just be under him today.

"Kayden, wake up." I said as I tapped him but he didn't move. I know this nigga not dead cause he still breathing. Then I kissed Kayden and while I said "wake up daddy."  And the nigga still ain't move.
Okay he wanna play the type of games. I climbed on top him and started to suck on his neck while grinding against his morning wood. Then I began to kiss him while continuing to grind. He started kissing back and flipped us over and opened his eyes. Damn he sexy when he first wakes up I thought. Now I'm horny asf this was not the plan.

"Girl you better chill out before I bust you open. Then you got on this sexy ass shit." He said and I Laughed

"You wouldn't wake up and our food is getting cold so I had to do what I had to do." I said with a smirk.

"Oh yea?" He said and started rubbing my clit and I was enjoying it moaning and all. "You wanna tease huh ?" He said. Well paybacks a bitch he said as I screamed "please Kayden don't stop." Just as I was about to cum he got up and walked off.

"Kayden what the fck dude." I yelled

"The food is getting cold babe." He said walking out.

He so got damn petty imma murk his ass one day. I got up and went to the restroom to freshen up and then went to the living room. We ate and watched the movie. After that I cleaned up and climbed into his lap while his hands rested on my ass.

"Wassup laya what's on your mind." He spoke out as he began to massage my booty.

"Nothing babe just admiring you. I just never felt this way about anyone and I'm scared but in a good way. Your showing me so many things and doing so much for me. Your a blessing and I just can't wait to build a future with you." I told him truthfully.

" yea I've never felt this way either and I'm scared to because every good thing in my life has broken my heart and I don't like the way that shit fell. I honestly understand why y'all females be in y'all feelings blasting them love songs. The shit hurts." He said laughing.

"I'm not here to hurt you, use you , or any of that. I just want you honestly I don't want anybody else." I told him and he kissed me.

Every time we kiss it's passionate and exciting. What the hell is Kayden doing to me. I never want to lose him, this feeling is on I don't want to leave. Kayden makes me feel loved.