Chapter 13

Kayden's POV

It was about 3am and I went to go take a shower. Alaya has some bomb ass head for it to be her first time my baby was blessed. She was the second girl I gave head to though but anyways after I got out the shower I decided to give her more of what she deserved so I climbed under the covers and started eating all over again. She tasted so damn good I made a full course meal outta my baby.

"Ahhh just like that Kay" she moaned in her sleepy voice.

I just kept on eating that pussy she get so wet for me.

"Mmm fckk im cumming .. babyyyyyyy yess." She screamed and her body jerked she started running. I held her down while laughing against her clit.

"Daddy it's too much. Pleaseee I gotta pee omg move ." She screamed I knew it wasnt pee so I sped up getting wild with it.

"Ahhhhhh oh my goshhhh." She screamed while squirting everywhere.

I came up and kissed her while position myself at her entrance. I began thrusting into her and she was loving all 9inches of it.

"I love you Alaya." I told her while slow stroking her. I wanted to make love to her. I want her to feel how much I love her.

"I love you too daddy." She said "faster Kayden."

I did as told and pounded that pussy we both came and fell asleep. I slept good asf I just knew that from this day forward I never wanted to lose or hurt Alaya intentionally.

———Alaya's POV——-

I woke up and it was about 12 pm we had slept really late but I was on cloud 9. Kayden fucked the shit out of me last night and I enjoyed every single moment. I was about to go shower but as soon as my ass got out the bed I fell. He fucked me so good my legs were weak.

"Help I've fallen and I can't get up." I screamed.

Kayden got up rubbing his eyes and laughed.

"Laya what the hell you doing. I know yeen try to walk." He said still laughing.

"Babe just help me with yo big head ass." I told him and he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He ran me some bath water and sat me inside. I just relaxed but then he climbed in with me. I layed back on his chest and he just massaged my breast. Honestly I love the feeling.

"When we get to the apartment pack all your things babe." He told me.

"What why." I said curiously.

"We moving into my main crib it was getting renovated." He told me and I smiled I thought he was about to kick my ass out.

"Okay I will but next time say that all at once cause I thought you was finna kick me out I was gone fck you up." I told him jokingly.

"Kick you out? Girl please you know you ain't going no where. You mine and you gone be mine forever." He said.

"For you to be a drug dealer you sure are romantic. My knight and shining drug dealer." I said and he laughed.

I kissed him and he kissed me back and we both got out the bath and went to the shower after we finished all our hygiene things we went and got food then back to then apartment.

"Mmm oh my god." I moaned. "Baby you taste so good." I said to the burger as I took another bite.

"Keep cheating on me with that damn burger you want eat nothing ever again." Kayden said while laughing at me.

"Sorry babe but it's good. You know I love my food." I told him and I finished eating.

"Babe I gotta go check on the trap and my money supply. You know make sure everything going smooth." He said.

"Okay be safe I want a text every hour you gone." I told him and he nodded and kissed me and was out the door just like that.

I continued to pack up my things. Kayden was doing something good too me and I loved every bit of it. I'm truly going be with him forever I feel. I accept his lifestyle and him for who he is. I just know I'm gone ride with him forever. But lemme go take my pill because Ian ready for no babies.