Chapter 15

I know I haven't gave y'all nun in a while, but college life is a busy life. So I'm going to do a time jump about 2months a head. Sorry I love y'all though.

Kayden's POV

It's been two whole months living with Alaya and every thing has been great, but I did fck up however and didn't tell her I had a baby mama. Not only did I not tell
Her that but my baby mama fucking delusional like the bitch killed my son with a pillow in his sleep. Now she done found out about us she been threatening me, saying if I don't leave Laya she gone tell her we been fucking around. I haven't touched her since before me and Alaya got together, but if i don't tell her about it she gone believe it. Laya was at work right now and I just pulled up to the house only to find this crazy ass bitch here. What the fck I thought to myself. What can I do to show Alaya I ain't fucking with this bitch.

I decided to turn on my voice recorder on and walk into the house. I looked around the house but I didn't see her so I took the stairs to my room and when I open the door this bitch on the bed having a full out Squirting session by her self. Her juices covered me and Laya's bed and I was lost for words. Once I came to my senses I snapped tf out.

"BITCH HOW TF YOU GET IN MY HOUSE! WHY TF YOU IN ME AND MY GIRL BED WITH THIS NASTY AS SHIT. I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU!! FIRST YOU KILL MY SON, THEN YOU THREATEN ME SAYING YOU GONE TELL MY GIRL YOU BEEN FCKING ME AND I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE YOU KILLED HIM MAN IM SICK OF THIS SHIT YOU DELUSIONAL ASS BITCH" I yelled at her. She Thought it was funny seeing me like this.

"Kayden baby boy your girl ain't gone believe you all she gone do is see these juices in the bed and my panties on the floor. She ain't gone wanna here shit you gotta say son!" She said laughing hard as hell.

"What tf is so funny Jade ain't shit funny about this. You killed my first born and think I wanna be with you try again. I ain't even want you when he was here my son would have been one last month and you took him at 5months old. You gotta go Ian Finna do this shit with you bruhh." I said sternly my eyes turned black and could sense the fear she had in her.

"Kayden hunny calm down know you'll forever be mines." She said before getting dressed and walking out.

"I'm not forever you nothing bitch Ian fucking with you! I'll kill you if you pull this shit again on Kamari grave stupid ass crazy ass bitch." I told her and was about to slam the door but Alaya was pulling up.

Fck man I hope she let me explain was all I could think about.