Chapter 12

Alaya's POV

Me and Kayden sat down to eat. Omg He was just so perfect for me and I was starting to fall in love with him. It's slowly approaching I feel it. We're eating on the roof top of his hotel apparently and the food was catered from one of his restaurants. He was letting me know stuff I didn't know about him. I told him everything there was to about me when we first met. After eating we sat on the roof top watching the stars. He so perfect for me and I'm glad we expressed our feelings. After about an hour we got up and headed off the roof. We went to the penthouse and we walked into the back he had my eyes covered. Once we got in he removed his hands. I felt like it was my birthday he had me a few outfits and necklace and matching bracelets. When I say he was doing the most baby he was doing the most.

"Thank you baby I'm truly thankful for you and everything. I love everything about you. Not once have you given me a reason not to love you. I'm not in love with you yet but I know I most definitely love you. I love as my bestfriend and boyfriend. This month and a half has been bomb asf Kayden." I said with honesty feeling my voice.

"Your welcome baby like I said before laya you deserve the world." He said and I kissed him.

"How did you get blue roses? They are very rare." I said excited once I noticed them and the petals.

" I'll do anything to make you smile Alaya. And it was trouble but I made it happen. I love you too." Kayden said and that was enough for me.

——-sexual content————

I kissed Kayden with so much passion it was like fireworks sparking. The kiss deepened and I bit his lip as he opened his mouth I started tongue kissing him. The kiss was so intense and he picked me up and he layed on the bed so that I was on top of him. I grind against him as he was kissing my neck and leaving passion marks. I let out light moans and I was enjoying every bit of this. He then took off my shirt and lifted me up to take of my pants and shoes only leaving me in the teal laced bra and thong.

"Damn.." He said with lust in his eyes. "You sure you wanna do this cause I can wait." He asked

"I'm sure baby." Was all I said and he took of my bra and placed me on my back. He took my left nipple in his mouth while he slowly rubbed my clit through my panties.

"Mmmm" I Moaned and he switched to the right. He then started kissing down my stomach. When got to the line of my thong took them off with his teeth.

"You got that wet wet." He said as he blew on my pussy. "Its glistening bae."

He started sucking on my clit while rubbing my nipples. God my baby knows what he's doing. I was already on the verge of cumming.

"Kayden please baby don't stop." I yelled out as I rocked my hips towards his was face.

"You like that huh?" He said the vibration of his voice sent me over that edge.

"Baby I'm cumming..... ohhhhh.. fuckkkk yes Kayden." I screamed as I came and he kept going. " Kayden omg baby please it's to intense." But he kept going and I shook uncontrollably.

"Ahhh right there Kayden..." I said out of breath as I came for the second time.

He came up and place his self at my entrance. He slowly slid in and i hissed.

" you ok ma?"'he asked

"Yes it just hurts a little." I told him

"I gotcha baby it's gone ease up just lemme kno if you wanna stop." He said and I nodded.

"Fckk." He said As he pushed his full length inside me and pulled out.
He picked up his pace a little and soon the pain was gone and ecstasy took over my body.

"Ahhh fck Kayden." I moaned out he hit every spot possible and my god was he so deep in my stomach.

"I'm daddy." He said smacking my ass.

"Omg yes daddy I'm about to cum... ju..just like that baby." I started to scream and he started rubbing my clit fast.

"Dadddy.. fck I'm cum.. I'm cumming.." I yelled and came all over Kayden's dick.

I pushed him on the bed and dropped to my knees. I took Kayden into my mouth and began snatching his soul. He was moaning and his toes was curling like so I knew I was doing damn good for my first time.

"Damn laya I'm finna bust move back baby." He said and that's when I started deep throating him.

"Laya move I'm bout to.." He started but gagged on his dick and he busted all in my mouth.

I licked my lips and said, " you taste good too daddy."

Kayden pulled me on top of him and I guided me to ride his dick this time we came together and he bust all inside of me. I'm so glad I'm on birth control for other reason but it's gone prevent the baby that would have been made tonight. Me and Kayden's soon fell asleep together. I just know he's gone be the one I marry.