Chapter 21

Amir's Pov:

Me and my dad were chopping it up waiting on Alaya and Kayden to get here and I can't even lie I got nerves. What if my baby sister don't want nothing to do with me or even be around me. I would love for nothing more than to be in her life. We have missed so much of each other's lives i just wouldn't want to miss anymore of it.

"Pops how you think she gone feel about me? How you think she gone react?" I asked him.

" She might not know how to react but I don't think she'll push you away." He said surely.

"What if she get mad cause I knew who she was but didn't say nothing man I should've just told her." I Said honestly.

"She has no reason to be mad at you I told you not to tell her for good reasons so if she gone be mad it's more than likely gone be at me." He said like he just knew that she was gone feel a certain way.

"I just wanna kick it with my little sister without all the bull shit honestly but why you all dressed up nigga we at Apple Bee's" I Said trippin the fck Out.

" I wanted to look presentable and you over here dressed like a broke ass rapper." We both burst out laughing this nigga was always joking.

"Stop playing you wish you could drip like this and let's not forget  I'm that nigga on the beat." I Said honestly. Everybody that knew me know I'm fire on any beat. I just never dropped a song, but I got em'.

"Yea yea let's snap it up right quick." He said laughing.

" He said laughing

Pops knew how to take a good ass picture

Pops knew how to take a good ass picture. I know the hoes finna like this one up ya boy was handsome as shit out here. Meanwhile pops over here dressed like he at a damn business meeting and shit.

"Mir they just walked in." He said catching my attention.

"Man my lil sis beautiful I hope this nigga treat her right."  I told him protectively

"Kayden good for her I promise you and I know she pretty nigga she look just like me." He said as the approached the table.

"Pops you ugly as fck withcha bald head meat loaf neck ass 😂" I said tripping out.

KAYDEN'S Pov:

Me and laya walked over to the table and I could have sworn I heard that nigga say pops. But I didn't even say nun and let lay slide in the booth and then I took a seat placing my hand on her thigh rubbing it to help her relax a little. Nobody seemed to say anything so I did.

"Shooter you called us so we can here you wassup ?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Kayden you never was one for just relaxing but in this case I understand. As I said last night I never meant to hurt y'all at all I just had to lay low so that she was safe. That Nigga and her mama would have killed her if just to break me so instead I had to "die"  it was the only way to protect her." He spoke truthfully.

"Why you didn't come back and get me though? why you leave me with her? She never even wanted me she would tell me that every time you left for work when I was little I took it as a joke but as I got older I realized she was dead ass." Laya said to him holding back her tears.

"I know how it looks and how it seems but I promise you I was just protecting you. I just wanted you safe baby girl. I love you so much and that was the only way." He said to her then looked at me " and Kayden  it's not that I didn't trust you with this I just couldn't let you in on it because they would have came after you that's also why I'm back because I know that they are coming for your throne. Don't think just because I wasn't here physically I didn't look out for y'all." He said to me.

"Well I guess this is where I come in since the Nigga ain't introduce me yet. Alaya I'm your brother Amir I've been his eyes and ears this whole time I wanted to tell you but he said to wait until the time was right and I'm guessing that's now since I told him that Unc is the one that shot at y'all in the club..""  the guy said and me and Alaya eyes damn near popped out out heads

"BROTHER" me and her said at the same time and looked at each other...