Chapter 10

Kayden in the mm☝🏾☝🏾

Kayden's POV

Laya fell asleep on top of me while we were watching Netflix. I'm not really sure what she doing to me but she makes me feel loved. She listens to me and she doesn't care about my lifestyle as long as I'm safe that's all that matters. Every time I leave she text me or call me making sure I'm okay. My brothers like her too and they don't like anyone so that's a plus. I decided to try this shit out with here because just like her I was feeling her more and more everyday. On top of that her pussy taste good. I was just watching her as she slept and decided to take a picture on Instagram. I captioned it as
"I don't see no other bitch, y'all hoes ain't her!"  I posted it and got off the app. I carried lay to the room and layer her in the bed. Just as soon as I put her ass down she woke up.

"Kayden where you going. What time is it?" She asked.

"It's 4pm and I was bout to go check on the trap and then go make a drop with nick." I told her when in reality I was going to plan our first date.

"Ughh ok just text back when I text you I gotta kno you okay." She said in a yawn as she stretched.

"Alright love I got you but I put money from the safe on a card so you can have yo own but I'm also giving you my card cause I don't want you paying for shit. Go out and get your hair and nails did and buy us some clothes." I told her as I gave her the keys and the cards. "And go get a damn phone." I laughed and she smacked my head.

" send me your sizes babe and the phone will be my first stop." She said laughing.

I got dressed and so did she and we left out at the same time. Going over to check on the trap I called Trez to see was tonight's plans in order and he confirmed. I was taking Alaya to go on a helicopter ride but the helicopter would fly us over out beautiful city Atlanta. Once we land we would be on having dinner on the roof top of my hotel I own called Cartier Suites. I also booked us the best room here for the night and covered the room in blue rose petals. Blue is her favorite color so it was only right. I had to go all out for this first real date. I know her sensitive ass gone cry.

I pulled up to the trap and and made sure everything was running smoothly and checked my books making sure my money was at the right amount. After that I texted laya my sizes.

——text message———-

Girlfriend🤞🏾🥰🔥- Baby I just finished my nails and hair and you still ain't sent those sizes are you good? You okay ?

Me-I'm fine and shirts and pants I wear a medium and in shoes a 9 1/2 or 10. Get us something casual but dressy for tonight. We got some to do.

Girlfriend🤞🏾🥰🔥- okay babe I got you 😉

Me-see you in a few hours.

——end of text messages———

This girl gone be so happy and I'm glad to be the cost. I was glad she got a iPhone now cause I hate them green as messages. And I can't tell if she be reading my shit. After I left the trap I went to the hotel to check out everything and man the set up was nice as hell. Trez came through for a nigga no cap. I honestly can't believe I'm even doing shit like this. I'm glad it's for her tho. Alaya makes me a better person and I honestly can't wait to build a future with her. By the time I'm 25 she gone have my son and we gone be married watch I feel it. I think I love this girl man I really do.