Chapter 16

Sorry I've been MIA But I'm Officially Back For The Summer😂‼️‼️ I missed y'all honestly but I need more votes and comments please 🗣💯

Alaya's POV:

I was pulling up when I see a girl leaving me and Kayden's apartment, and she seemed pretty upset so I just ignored her and walked upstairs to an furious Kayden. I didn't know to what to do so I just sat on his lap and played in his hair. It usually calms him down so I figured why not try. After a while he began to speak.

"How was you day?" He asked

"It was good until I come home to you all mad because of some bitch who was she I'm not gonna be mad just Keep it real with me Kay." I told him truthfully because I hated being mad at him and I don't think he would hurt me purposely.

"That was my babymama. I know i didn't tell you because it's a tough subject to speak on. She murdered my son Kamari and I haven't seen her since. She showed up here and I don't even know how she got in because I wasn't even her so I recorded her and we need a new bed." He said and I was in shock.

"New bed ?? Y'all fucked kayden? Tell the mutha fucking truth‼️" I told him because at this point I'm upset and confused.

"Nahh Laya you know I wouldn't hurt you fr bae you know I only want you honestly she was in the bed playing with her self on some nasty ass shit and ion know what she got so we not sleeping in that shit we can move if you want." He said as I search his eyes for the truth and he was being totally honest.

"Ok babe but I wish you had told me about this it's not gone change us but damn open up to me I Know you are probably stressing. Kayden vent to me. Let me in baby you can trust me I'm your safe haven." I told him this only made me wanna be there for him more and shit this my baby for real.

"I got you lay but you wanna go out tonight. We been busy all week and I know you off for the weekend so lets go out." He said and I kissed him and said it was ok but it was only 5 in the afternoon so we started watching movies until I fell asleep.

It was around 8 when I woke up and I was laying on his chest watching him sleep. Kayden has been the best and most honest nigga I done dated and I appreciate him for that. I don't want him to think he gone lose me over this bull shit cause he not. I love him so much.
I decided to wake him up so we could shower and get dressed. He was all in this shower with me tryn to have sex but once we start we wouldn't even be going out . I got out because he almost had me😩

"Now you know we finna go but I got you when we come home big daddy." I told him laughing.

"Since I gotta wait imma fck ya life up later. Holding out and shit man." He said with and attitude.

"Is that attitude i here cause you can not get nun at all boo!" I said looking at him while I put on my orange laced bra and thong set.

"Nope no attitude baby I'm good." He started laughing and so did I because he said it so fast.

After about an two hours we were ready and we were off to link up with the gang at the Club Vibe it was new spot and that muthafcka be jumpin.

@thegodtrez and 14,000 others like your post

KayThePlug - I Go Where I Want I'm Good🗣‼️🥵

TheOfficialLaya-my daddy😩💙‼️@kaytheplug

TheGodTrez- Bro too offical @kaytheplug

KayThePlug- you know it bro🔥🥵 @thegodtrez and let them know bae @theofficialLaya ‼️🗣🥰👫

thebratdollbrit- baby daddy 🥶🥰
KayThePlug-Blocked‼️🗣😂 @thebratdollbrit

thebratdollbrit- baby daddy 🥶🥰KayThePlug-Blocked‼️🗣😂 @thebratdollbrit

Liked by KayThePlug, TheGodQua, and 12,678 others

TheOfficialLaya- He Wanna Eat Me Up That's Why You Mad?😝🗣🥰

KayThePlug- That's why they mad bae imma eat some later😝😝

TheGodQua- owee sis done killed em.😍😍

PrettyBitchGenesis- Damn Bestie Boo😝‼️🥰

TheOfficialLaya- Bae why 😂😂 but I'm ready 😌💯💙 @kaytheplug

#madeupinstagramnames
#editing
#do y'all want more drama comment please ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️