Chapter 7

Alaya's POV:

Kayden comes in and went to the shower and about 30 minutes later he came out shirtless in a damn towel. Damn this man looked good and I couldn't help but to stare. My God he had so man tattoos on his arms and his chest piece was the sexiest. He went back in the bathroom and I'm guessing was putting on clothes. About five minutes after going in there he came right back out of the bathroom.
Kayden lays down in the bed beside me and I was about get up and lay on the couch but he stopped me.

"Where you going?" He asked me and I was slightly confused.

"To sleep on the couch I don't wanna invade your personal space." I said to him but in my head I was saying cuddle with me. Which is weird as hell cause I never wanted to cuddle. I didn't wanna even cuddle with my ex boyfriend.

"You can stay if you want I'm not gone try nothing girl." He said seriously.

"No I'm fine can I have a pillow and blanket though." I asked him.

"Take this pillow and there is a blanket on the couch. Goodnight Alaya." He said while yawning.

"Thank you Goodnight Kayden." I said then walked out of the room.

Once I got comfortable on the couch I dozed off for like an hour but I jumped up at the sound of thunder. I know I'm nineteen but a bitch still scared as hell of the thunder, I mean everyone should be. I layer back down and the another boom hit. I got up running full force to Kayden's room just as I open the door I ran dead in to his ass causing me to scream loud as hell. Him on the other hand has laughing hard as fck. He was really tripping out man.

"Girl why you running in here like that what the hell wrong with you." He said through breaths he could barely catch from laughing so damn hard.

" It's not funny you damn near scared the piss out of me." I said pushing him. " But I'm scared to sleep alone in when it's thundering so I was gonna climb in bed with you." I answered truthfully and he laughed even harder.

"Alaya now you know you to damn big to be running from the damn thunder." He said laughing. " But imma let you make it little scared ass." He said as he caught his breath finally.

" Why you up though? And umm I kinda invited my bestfriend over so we can talk about some stuff in the morning. I know how private you are and I know for a fact she won't say anything. She's on the phone sleep right now." I told him.

"I'm up because I couldn't sleep so I was about to smoke a blunt and eat. I also like to think when it's raining because it's so relaxing. And it's fine if she comes but next time just ask me before you do things like that anybody could be after me laya ." He said and I smiled.

"Awee you done gave me a nickname. I like it too.. Laya!" I said and he chuckled at me. "But come on spark up im in desperate need of it." I said with all seriousness.

" you know you don't smoke don't front because I'm bout to do it's." He said with his eye brows raised.

I took the swisher out his hand and the weed and broke both of them down. Then I started to placing the weed into the cigar and began to roll it. Once I rolled the perfect blunt I took his lighter and sparked up. I walked over to him and stood in his face and blew the smoke right in it.

"Who don't smoke? Nigga they ain't make the green only for you. Imma good girl but I got bad habits and weed is most definitely one." I said and kissed his cheek.

Kayden's POV :

Man damn laya know She bad as hell. I just know the longer I'm around her I'm gonna like her. She smart as fck, she smoke weed, and her pops was my father figure. I might as well cuff her up but I gotta get to know her first. I just thought she was a simple good girl but know she rolled the weed and blew smoke in my face. Then she kissed me on my check after talking shit.

"Girl you better not do that shit. But I really ain't think you smoke the shit is shocking." I told her truthfully.

"Oh imma do it again eventually your irresistible and I think you mad cute. So imma try my luck eventually I just wanna get to know you a little bit more personally because I already know a lil some but it ain't enough. And you don't know much of nothing about me." She said and I thought it was just the high talking. I just finished the blunt off because she fell asleep beside me and snuggled as close as she could without invading my space.