Chapter 3

Kayden's POV:

I was at this bar called Tjays to meet with the homies that shit be packed out especially since it's a Friday. It was this baddie that kept catching my attention for some reason I don't know who she is and I've never really seen her around so I'm thinking she might be new around here. I caught her glancing at me a few times, she was dancing her ass off too. She was lit like she was letting all her problems go in the moment I can tell she wasn't drunk just a little tipsy. I watched as she twerked to the song kangaroo booty by k-stylist and she making her ass clap and all. It's like she knew I was watching as soon as she turned around we made eye contact. I knew she was slightly embarrassed by the way she walked off towards the bathroom.
"Kayden is that you" I heard some hoe say. I don't know this bitch from a can of paint and she shouting out my name and shit.
" and you are? How you know me?" I asked her.
"I'm Britney and Duhh dummy we went to school together a while back I been trying to get with you for a minute but you never responded to my dm's or Facebook messages." She said

"Look ummm ... Britney I don't do relationships or anything past one nights so what you trying to get with a nigga like me for?" I told her bluntly.

"One night is fine let me show you what I'm able to do with this mouth I guarantee you gone want more then a night." She grabbed my hand and pulled me too the bathroom.
  I wasn't bout to turn down no head so shit I went with it. Something was off though I didn't see the girl come from the back maybe she just left. Me and Britney headed in and Britney freaked out from what we were hearing  I heard the girl scream loud asf saying "please stop.. don't do this!" Me and Brit turned the corner only to see the same chick I was watching almost get rape. I pulled the nigga off and punched him i didn't like shit like this if she said no nigga that's what the fck she mean. I just kept going until he was unable to be recognized. Britney ran out from being scared I guess. I looked at the girl and she didn't move. She was literally laying there crying. I feel so bad for her right now.

"Can you tell me your name?" I asked she didn't respond. "Where you stay at ma?" I still didn't get a response. "Did he kiss you or anything involving saliva or sexual contact?" She just stared off. I took off my T-shirt and put it on her. I carried her out of the bathroom and to my car. Once I strapped her in I hopped in and drove off. I just wanted shorty to talk to me. At least know her name or something. I'm not gone force her to talk tonight though. I can definitely understand why she was so quiet, and I can't imagine what she feeling. I'm drove to my apartment because she never responded when I asked were she lives so I couldn't take her home. I was didn't want to take her to my main house because I don't know her and y'all know this could all be a scam for another drug dealer could be setting up.  The apartment was about thirty minutes to an hour away and I was doing the speed limit normally I'll be doing eighty in a sixty when I come out here but I didn't want to scare her. About half way there she blurted out "Why must everyone hurt me, what did I ever do so wrong." I felt terrible and she silently cried until she fell asleep. Once we arrived I picked her up and carried her in, I didn't want to wake her up so I placed her in my bed while i slept in the couch. Yea I woulda never thought I'd ever be this genuine to some one after the last bitch, but this girl she got some different in her my vibes telling me she some special. I can't wait to find out who she is and where she from. I began strolling on my instagram feed until I fell into a light sleep.