•Childhood Friend•

"I guess you got your stubbornness in waking up is from me.", you heard someone say.

You slowly opened your eyes and found Suga staring at you.

"Aaaahh!", I screamed. He must have gotten surprised since he flinched and moved a few steps away from my bed.

"Hey! What on earth was that for?!", he asked me while feeling his heartbeat. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?", I answered.

"This is not how I raised you.", he said. "Well, you didn't raise me.", I answered. Suga sighed. "Smart kid.", he mumbled.

"That's right. I am smart.", I said proudly. "Sure. Take a bath already. We'll be leaving in a few minutes.", he said.

"Minutes? But you just woke me up now!", I exclaimed. "Not my fault. You take an hour to wake up.", he said while shrugging. "You're like that too.", I said.

"Well, I have more swag than you do so shut your mouth.", he said and shut the door. I shook my head.

I love my brother like he's my best friend. He's the first person I go to when I have a problem.

He also has problems so he understands mine which is good. He is really fun to argue with too.

He will always end our debates with saying he has more swag than I do so I should really just shut my mouth.

He's right but I'm really good at debating. (A/N Of course so stop bragging) Shut your mouth author, I have more swag. (A/N Yes ma'am)

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. I wore this outfit.

I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs

I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. I found my brother texting someone.

"Oooh~ Are you texting a girl?", I asked. He just gave me a disgusted look. "Why and when will I ever text a girl?", he asked me. "You never know.", I said.

"Aishh...annoying child. It's someone else.", he said. "Who?", I asked. "You'll meet the person later.", he answered.

"Are we getting breakfast out?", I asked. "Yup.", he replied. I nodded and headed to his car.

"Who said we were using my car?", he asked. "Well, it's a 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT.", I replied while rolling my eyes.

"You're never stepping inside that car. You will put your germs on it.", he complained. I rolled my eyes again and stepped away from his car.

We headed to my car which was a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.

"You're driving since you didn't let me inside your new car.", I said. He just smiled at me and nodded.

He drove us to a fancy café. We got a table for 3 which was odd since it was only 2 of us. I was wrong.

I found a person enter the café and he greeted my brother like they have been friends for years.

"Hey Agust D.", he greeted. "Hey Namjoon.", my brother greeted back while giving him a fist bump.

"Hmmm...Namjoon, Namjoon. That sounds very familiar. I feel like I've heard that name before...", my thoughts wandered to who he was.

"Oh long time no see, Hwa Young!", he greeted me and smiled which made his dimples appear.

"Namjoon!", I said loudly. Suga looked at me as if I were a little piece of trash.

"Keep your voice down.", he scolded me. I was too happy to even listen to his scolding. I quickly got up from my seat and hugged Namjoon tightly.

"OMG, your unnie is going to choke me.", Namjoon said. I flipped my hair at Suga.

"See, everyone thinks I'm older than you since I'm much better than you.", I bragged. "Shush. Everyone knows who has more swag.", Suga bragged.

"Okay, both of you be quiet. Both of you have no jams.", Namjoon said which made us shut our mouths.

He sat down next to my brother. "I'll order for you guys. What do you guys want?", Namjoon asked.

"I would like a chocolate croissant.", I answered. "I would like a cup of coffee with some swag.", Suga said. I giggled at his little joke.

"Seriously, hyung? I thought you jams but I guess I'm taking it back.", Namjoon said. I laughed harder. He got up to order our food.

"When did he get back from America?", I asked.

"7 years ago. It's just that he was really busy moving back and forth from Korea to America so he wasn't able to meet us immediately.", he told me. I nodded.

Namjoon came back with our food. "Thanks~", Suga and I said. Namjoon laughed at our cuteness. We started eating.

"How was studying in the States?", I asked. "It was alright. I had a bit of trouble understanding at first but I got the hang of it after some practice.", he replied.

"But obviously since you're so smart, some practice means 5 hours in a day you already got the hang of it?", Suga asked. "I don't wanna brag but, yeah, something like that.", he said while shrugging.

"Well, you don't have an IQ of 148 for nothing.", I commented. He shrugged again.

"You're an office worker right?", I asked. He nodded. "I heard you were looking for a job. How about our company?", he asked me.

"I actually have my resume right now.", I said. I took it out and handed it over to him.

"Do you want me to proof read or are you confident as always?", he asked me. "For once, please proof read it.", I begged.

Namjoon and Suga laughed at my sudden lack of confidence. They both read what I had printed and nodded their heads.

"I'm pretty sure the boss is going to love it. He's confident like you and we're friends with him.", Suga said.

"Yay! He's confident like me? Really? I have been told my a couple of guys that I'm just too confident for my own good.", I said. They both laughed at me.

"I should get going. I still have some papers to finish in the office.", Namjoon said while looking at his watch. "Oh yeah me too!", Suga exclaimed.

"Can I come with the both of you?", I asked. "Oh sure. He's handsome by the way so it's perfectly understandable if you fall for his charms.", Namjoon said.

"No it's not understandable. You're my sister. You're not falling in love with a handsome and confident man like him.", Suga said firmly. I laughed.

"When did you get so protective? You sound like eomma.", I asked. "Well, if you're gonna meet this certain guy who's practically our boss, he's really similar to you.", Namjoon said. I smiled.

"Then I guess I won't be too nervous about being accepted into this company.", I said. They laughed. Suga paid for the meal we enjoyed and returned to us.

"Let's go then!", I said. I wanted to let Suga drive but Namjoon offered and he was persistent so he drove to the company.

Suga and I fell asleep on our way there.