•I Have a Boyfriend•

New Year's
"You're mean. You're leaving me here in Seoul.", Jin said okay the phone. I laughed. "Are you begging me to stay?", I asked.

"Obviously. Don't leave me. Meet my parents instead.", Jin whined. I got up and zipped my suitcase. "I haven't seen my parents for a long time. I can meet your parents next time. Besides, I've met your father.", I said.

"I should just go with you to Australia. I can see my parents anytime, just let me come with you.", Jin said.

"I'm a hundred percent sure your parents want to see you as much as my parents want to see me too.", I said.

"Fine, but we should have a date once you get back from Australia.", Jin said. "Sure. I have to get going now, I'll be late.", I said and hung up.

I got into the car with Yoongi and he drove to the airport.

~~~

"Hwa Young, wake up.", Yoongi said. I woke up and got up to leave the airplane. Our parents we're going to fetch us from the airport.

"Where did they say they were going to fetch us?", I asked. "We don't have to know. I already see one of eomma's maids coming towards us.", Yoongi responded.

I saw the maid. "Hwa Young~ssi, Yoongi~ssi.", she bowed at us. We bowed back.

"Your parents are waiting for the both of you at the Point Piper.", the maid continued. Yoongi and I looked at each other. What on earth was the Point Piper.

The maid must have took a hint by our expressions since she smiled at us. "Point Piper is where your father has been living in ever since he arrived in Australia."

Yoongi and I nodded our heads. I was excited to see the house, wondering how big it was.

When we got inside the van, Yoongi sat beside me even if there was so much space in the van.

"Hey, Hwa Young, you have cellular data, right?", Yoongi asked. "Yeah, I do, why.", I asked.

"Great, search for Point Piper.", Yoongi commanded. I quickly searched for it and my eyes widened at how much it was.

"Oh my goodness, Yoongi!", I exclaimed. He looked at me in surprise then looked at my phone. "Look at the price!"

The house was sold for $100M. "Okay, I was kind of expecting something like this.", Yoongi said. I looked at him which said, 'Seriously?'

"I can't believe you're still like this even if we've been rich for years. Appa would obviously buy a mansion for himself. He has several bodyguards and whatnot.", he said.

"I know we're rich, but I can't believe how much appa would spend for just a house.", I said, slumping back on my seat.

"By the way, what on earth are you wearing?", Yoongi asked. I looked at my clothes.

(A/N This was what she was wearing:)