•Will You...?•

"See, it wasn't that bad.", I said as Jin and I left the VR horror ride. Jin was holding my hand for the whole time in the entire ride.

His hand became really sweaty when Sadako came but I just let it be since I knew that he was really scared. I just kept laughing when I heard him scream like 747366282 times.

"I...I'm never going to forget that last part.", Jin said as he looked at me in fear. I laughed. "C'mon, oppa. I swear it wasn't that scary.", I said. "Because you kept laughing.", Jin said.

"Sorry, can't deny that.", I said. "Y'know what, let's eat at Pepper Lunch. I saw one in the map and I think that's the only way I can bring back all the weight I loss in that ride.", Jin said.

"But we barely moved.", I complained. "Screaming and flinching makes you burn some weight so I need to re-energize myself.", Jin said as he pulled me to the restaurant.

As we entered, I found Yoongi and Namjoon already there. "Oh, the lovebirds have arrived.", Yoongi said, making himself loud enough for both me and Jin to hear.

I gave him a glare and he just smirked at me. "Oppa, you're eating here too?", a girly voice asked. I turned around and saw Solbin carrying her hot plate towards Jin.

"Oh, Solbin. You want me to carry that? It looks heavy.", Jin asked her as he started to help her carry her food.

"No, oppa it's fi—Never mind. You know, I could really use a man like you.", Solbin said as she and Jin walked towards her table. I was pretty sure that she made herself loud and clear enough for me to hear.

I rolled my eyes and stomped to Yoongi and Namjoon's table. I dragged the chair, not caring how hard I pulled it, to let me sit down.

I glared at Solbin who just gave Jin a peck on the cheek for helping her carry her plate. "Aishh...what's wrong with her? He knows fully well that she can handle it, why does he have to be the one to carry it?", I asked angrily.

Namjoon and Yoongi started laughing at my jealously. I looked at them with anger and they immediately stopped laughing, although they couldn't hide their grins.

"You know, Hwa Young, I've never seen you like this. Even when we were little, I knew you were that little girl who never got jealous even if a kid had a better toy than you.", Namjoon said as his dimples appeared.

"Because she's with MY MAN.", I emphasized. I said that quite loudly so I saw Solbin stare at me like I was a disgusting bug.

"Hwa Young, mind you, Jin hyung might hear you as well.", Yoongi reminded me. "Do you think I care when I'm about to slap her out of her act?", I asked him, annoyed.

"Can you just shut your mouth first so that you can cool down? I know you're mad, but you shouldn't get mad so easily since life will always be like that. You get what you want and what you don't want.", Yoongi told me.

I thought about what he said. He was right, but still...what if Jin ends up with Solbin. Actually, I'll never let that happen. I'm stopping it.

"I'll just buy some food.", I said and stood up to go to the counter. As I lined up, Jin followed behind me. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him.

"Hwa Young, can you meet me in the gazebo at the hotel at 6:30?", Jin asked. I turned back. "Wae-o?", I asked. "I just have something to say.", Jin answered. I nodded and faced front again.

"By the way, what're you ordering?", Jin asked. I faced him again. "Uhm...I think I'm gonna get the Beef Pepper Rice.", I answered. "Not Double Beef?", Jin asked. I shook my head.

"Where are you sitting?", Jin asked. "With my brother and Namjoon.", I answered. "Oh, can I sit with you? I'm not in the mood to sit with Solbin. She seems quite...no offense, annoying.", Jin asked as he scratched his head.