•Taking Care•

Back to Hwa Young POV
I stared at him and he just stared back at me. Was this boy going to just stare at my sick face?

"Oh, uhm...well, I just got here and I happened to just be staring at your pretty face.", Jin said. I blushed really hard.

"Haha...well, I forgot that you were coming here.", I said awkwardly. He slightly pouted at me. Man, his lips looked really soft. Ani, Hwa Young, what are you thinking?

"It's alright. Have you taken a bath yet?", Jin asked. I looked down and shook my head slightly. I was quite embarrassed to let him see me in this state.

He chuckled. "I'll get some hot water and a towel. You haven't eaten breakfast either, haven't you?", Jin asked. I shook my head again.

He headed to the bathroom and he stayed there for around 10 minutes and came back with a towel and a bowl with hot water.

He put it down on my table and looked at me and blushed slightly. "Uhm...do you can do this by yourself since I'm just going to cook you breakfast.", Jin said quickly and ran out of my room.

I giggled at his embarrassment and sat on my bed. I smiled at the fact that he actually really came to take care of me. It really made my heart beat really fast.

I took the towel and soaked it in the hot water. I locked the door and started taking my clothes off.

I wiped myself with the towel and grabbed a new sweatshirt. It was beige. I was really lazy to pick a nicer sweatshirt but the one that I got was really oversized which made me feel comfy.

As I sat down on the bed. I took my phone. For the past week, I had been stalking Jin on Instagram. He posted selcas almost all the time and I really took time to save a lot of them.