•Unknown Number•

I woke up when I found my brother sleeping right next to me on the couch. He looked so tired from work.

I got up from the couch and went to my room. I changed into this.

I stayed in my room while waiting for my eomma to come home

I stayed in my room while waiting for my eomma to come home. I received a text message.

TEXT MESSAGE
Eomma:
Hwa Young, please cook dinner for yourself and your brother. I have an important meeting to attend which is going to take a lot of time. Please lock the door once you both are about to sleep. Thank you!
Hwa Young:
Yes, eomma

"Great. Now, I have to cook dinner for my brother and I.", I thought as I started going downstairs to cook something.

I went to the pantry and found a lot of ingredients to work with. Eomma bought a lot of things from the grocery.

I started cooking. I finished after 2 hours. I cooked jajangmyeon and I also baked some cookies since I was craving for some. I received another text message.

TEXT MESSAGE
???:
Hey, whatcha' doing?
Hwa Young:
Who are you?
???:
I'm Worldwide Handsome
Hwa Young:
How did you get my number?
Worldwide Handsome:
Your amazing oppa. I bribed him to give me your number in exchange for new Puma shoes
Hwa Young:
That's not a good bribe. You're giving him way too much for my number
Worldwide Handsome:
Well, you're worth a lot so yeah...
Hwa Young:
Are you seriously flirting with me? 🙄
Worldwide Handsome:
No, I'm just being myself. I'm really amazing
Hwa Young:
Good to know. Such useful information
Worldwide Handsome:
Why're you being such a mood now? You were so lovely a while ago
Hwa Young:
Well, I'm not the type of person to give such a good impression on people. Others find me cocky at this point
Worldwide Handsome:
I don't find you cocky. It's just your personality. Others should know that
Hwa Young:
Okay. What's the real reason why you wanted to text me?
Worldwide Handsome:
Uhm...I wanted to do something since I was really bored in the office so I decided to ask for your number from your oppa
Hwa Young:
Wait, you're still in the office right now?
Worldwide Handsome:
Yup. I figured out that my secretary accidentally brought my car keys with her so now I can't go home
Hwa Young:
Oh, that's very unfortunate. Are you planning to stay in your office for the night?
Worldwide Handsome:
I guess. Or I can go to a nearby hotel and tell my secretary to bring my car keys there
Hwa Young:
Do you want me to drive you home? I mean I can just drive there
Worldwide Handsome:
That's too much hassle for you
Hwa Young:
No, it isn't. I'll drive there to your building around 9:00. I still have to eat dinner. You want something to eat?
Worldwide Handsome:
How do you know my weakness?
Hwa Young:
Well, it's my weakness too

Suga started waking up. He opened his eyes and looked over to me.

Hwa Young:
I'll see you later. My oppa's starting to wake up
Worldwide Handsome:
Okay bye

I put my phone down and started setting the food on the table. Suga got up from the couch and sat on the table.

I put the cookies in the refrigerator to cool. I put the jajangmyeon on the table.

"What were you doing?", Suga asked me in a raspy voice. "Nothing.", I lied.

"You know how I woke up? I heard someone typing on the keyboard of an iPhone.", he said. "And?", I said.

"I'm pretty sure it's you. Don't deny it. You're texting someone aren't you?", he asked me. "It's none of your business.", I said while blushing.

"Does someone have a crush now that I should know about?", he asked while smirking. "No. Start eating or the food will get cold.", I said, trying to change the topic.

"Don't try to change the topic, yeodongsaeng. You're texting Jin hyung aren't you?", he asked. "Fine. I can't lie. Yes, I was texting him.", I answered. He laughed at me.

"What were you two talking about? Anything I should know about?", he asked.

"Well, I'm gonna fetch him from the building since his car keys were accidentally taken by his secretary. I'm gonna bring him some food too.", I said.

"Okay. I'm going with you.", he said firmly. "Why?", I whined.

"Because I need to make sure the both of you aren't going to do anything that you both will regret.", he said. I rolled my eyes.

"So protective.", I mumbled. He smiled at me. We started eating. After, I got a few cookies and shared it with him.

I started packing for Jin. I got 3 cookies and put them in a container.

I put some jajangmyeon into a container that could keep the food warm. I brought out a water bottle from the fridge. I put these all in a lunch box.

"Let's get going?", I asked him. "We'll use my car since I'm driving. I want him to know that I have the same car as him too.", he said.

I laughed at headed to the car with him. We entered the car and I sat at the back row.

"Why're you sitting there?", he asked me. "Isn't Worldwide Handsome gonna sit there?", I asked.

He nodded and started driving to the building. I smiled unconsciously at the thoguht of fetching him.