•First Day (1/3)•

I woke up feeling really tired. I looked at my alarm clock since it didn't ring. I got up and flinched at the sight of Yoongi at the doorway.

"What on earth are you doing in my room in the morning?", I asked. "I'm not in your room. I'm just at your doorway.", Yoongi said.

"You didn't answer my question. What're you doing?", I asked. "You know it's your first day right?", Yoongi asked. I nodded.

"That's all I needed to say. See you downstairs!", he said and left my doorway. I took a shower and wore this. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs for breakfast.

 I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs for breakfast

"Are you just waiting for me?", I asked Yoongi. He didn't reply, he had fallen asleep on the couch. I smiled at his cuteness and got a granola bar.

I finished it and went back up to brush my teeth again. I got my handbag and put my phone, makeup, and random things I think I need for work in there. I went down and found Yoongi still sleeping.

"Yah! I'm leaving you in this house if you don't get up!", I exclaimed. "Meanie. Let's go to the car already.", Yoongi got up and headed to the car. I went to the car with him.

"I thought you said that you weren't letting me inside your car.", I smirked as I entered his car.

"Do you want me to drive or do you want to drive yourself there?", Yoongi asked. "You driving me.", I answered. Yoongi started driving to our workplace.

"By the way, you're gonna be introduced to all the other workers once our time starts.", Yoongi said. I nodded.

"Am I the only one who's new there?", I asked. "I think you should ask Jin hyung.", Yoongi said. I nodded. We got out of the car once we arrived. We found Namjoon going to us.

"Hwa Young! Are you excited?", Namjoon asked. "I'm excited to meet people, but I'm not excited to work.", I replied. Namjoon and Yoongi laughed.

"Let's go inside. I heard from Jin hyung that you're not the only new person there.", Namjoon said. "What's his or her name?", Yoongi asked.

"Nado molla. I wasn't able to ask him.", Namjoon said. We walked inside the building and I found a lot of people staring at me.

"I forgot, Hwa Young, we're all having a meeting today. Yes, including you. You and that new person is going to introduce yourselves. After that, the others will leave and you and that new person will stay to listen to Jin hyung Tell you some important stuff.", Yoongi said.

"What time is the meeting?", I asked. "In 10 minutes. Let's go to MR 1.", Namjoon said. The two wrote down the time they arrived and came back to me.

We all headed to the elevator, MR 1 was on the 9th floor. We went inside and found a few people already sitting on the chairs.

Jin was patiently waiting on his seat for everyone to enter. He walked towards us. "Annyeong!", he greeted us. "Annyeong!", we greeted back.

"Hwa Young, you'll have to sit on one of those two chairs. You're new so you have to introduce yourself to everyone. Don't be nervous, someone is also new here.", Jin said.