•Unspoken Love•

Yoongi POV
I left the house. I was pretty sure that Hwa Young would stay at home for the whole day so I didn't bother bringing the keys with me. I entered my car and drove to Namjoon's house. I knocked on the door.

"Ah, Agust D hyung!", Namjoon greeted. "I can't believe you still call me that until now.", I said while smiling.

"Well, that was the name you wanted to be called in high school.", Namjoon said. "I'd rather be called Yoongi now.", I said.

Namjoon chuckled and sat on the couch. I sat on the couch too. "So, Jin hyung isn't with you?", Namjoon asked. "No, why?", I asked.

"He said he would go to your house. Oh well, never mind. He probably changed plans.", Namjoon said. I was confused but I just kept quiet.

Someone knocked on the door. Namjoon got up and opened the door. "You know BTS?", Jin asked in English. Namjoon and I laughed at Jin's accent.

"What's so funny?", Jin asked, switching back to Korean. "Accent.", Namjoon answered. They headed back to the couch.

"By the way, I bought you some food from the mall.", Jin said. "Ah hyung, you didn't have to.", Namjoon said.

"Well, I wanted to. You might be deprived of good food.", Jin said. "You're sister was there too.", Jin told me. I widened my eyes.

"Serious? Or are you just seeing what you want to see?", I asked. "Ani~ I'm serious. She was really there at the cinema with 2 guys.", Jin said.

"Okay. Those would probably be Jinyoung and Youngjae.", I mumbled. "Wait a minute, did you just say that Jin hyung would like to see Hwa Young?", Namjoon asked.

"Uhm...well...the thing is...he has a crush on her.", I said. "Hyung~ah! You don't say!", Namjoon exclaimed.

"Well, even I, myself, is confused why I like her.", Jin said. "Since when did you start liking her?", Namjoon asked.

"Around this week. The thing is that we just met so it would be really weird if I already confess to her.", Jin said.

"When are you planning to confess?", Namjoon asked. "Yoongi said that I should confess in December.", Jin said.

"You actually allowed your own best friend o date your sister?", Namjoon asked me. "Well, if he screws up, I'm gonna ask a professional boxer to punch him in the face.", I teased. Jin smiled.

"What do you like about her?", Namjoon asked. "Her confidence. She's similar to me. I like the way she is always herself and doesn't get shy of being herself.", Jin said.

"She's not always like that.", Namjoon said. "Yeah. Yoongi said that too. Can you explain to me?", Jin asked.

"You want to know how she's like when she's very sad?", I asked uncertainly. Jin nodded. Namjoon and I looked at each other.

"It's okay if you guys don't tell me. I understand since you both are loyal to her.", Jin said. "No, it's fine.", I said.

"It all happened when she was still in college.", Namjoon started.

"She had a crush on a guy who was known for breaking girls' hearts, a playboy. She thought that she could change him so she decided to confess to him.", Namjoon said.

"He pretended that he also had feelings for her, but he was secretly taking advantage of her by using her for money. He would ask her to buy expensive things and would ask for money from her. She just kept this a secret and continued to give what he wanted. One day, she found him with another girl. He was giving the girl pecks on the forehead and she obviously knew he was cheating.", I continued.

"She ran home and called both of us up. Yoongi and I just finished a movie when she called us up. We heard her sobbing through the phone. We comforted her and forced her to tell the story to us. She had difficulty in talking and we just tried to lift her spirit. It took us several months before she was back on her feet. Through all those months, we found out that she also has a different side in her personality. She could be really sad.", Namjoon continued.

"Now, she seems really confident, happy, and carefree. She rarely tells anyone about her other side to her personality since she's scared of being thought as weak and easy. She's been determined not to date anyone until she really trusts the person.", I continued.

Jin nodded. He looked really sad at the story.

"This is why, I want her to adjust to you. She needs time to trust you. I want to protect her from any pain. Of course, I want her to understand that she can also be in pain but not too extreme.", I said.

"One of the guys she was with, Jinyoung, wanted to date her before. She said 'no' since she thought of him as a friend. Of course, he thought things would get awkward between them but that never happened. She continued to care and trust him as a friend and he did the same. They're best friends now.", Namjoon said.

"I feel bad for her. She doesn't deserve to go through that much pain.", Jin said. "It's okay. She's feeling better now.", I said.

"What about you?", I asked. "What do you mean?", Jin asked. "Don't play dumb, hyung. Of course, we're talking about Solbin and you.", Namjoon said. Jin sighed.

"To be honest. I also have a feeling I shouldn't confess to Hwa Young yet.", Jin said. "What do you mean?", Namjoon and I asked.

"I've been thinking a lot. You probably don't know, I also like Solbin.", Jin explained.

"Are you trying to use my sister now? Are you trying to make her your backup in case Solbin turns you down? Just because I told you her story, you're discouraged now?!", I asked him with rage.

How dare he?! After all I've told him, he's gonna act like he didn't hear anything. "Let him explain, hyung.", Namjoon said softly. I kept quiet.

"It's just that something is stopping me from liking Solbin. To be honest, I would be fine to date her. She's kind and caring, well, only to me. Even if she possesses those qualities, I know what she's after. My money.", Jin explained. I sighed.

"Hyung, please don't date Hwa Young.", I begged. Jin looked at me in surprise. "I don't want to find out that you actually are using her.", I said.

"Yoongi~ah, didn't you hear what I said? I don't want to date Solbin because she wants to use me for my money. Everyone knows that. It's really obvious. Please, I like your sister.", Jin begged.

"Please take care of her. Don't you dare see me face to face if I find out you treated her terribly.", I begged. Jin and Namjoon chuckled. "Of course.", Jin said.

I thought of what he had just said about Solbin. I hope Jin keeps his promise. I would never forgive him if he hurt Hwa Young.

"Guys, are we eating the food I bought or what?", Jin asked, changing the topic. "Oh yeah.", Namjoon remembered.

Jin grabbed his bag and brought out different snacks. We all took a bag of chips and decided to watch a movie.