•Sad Confession•

I stared at him with disbelief. Did he just say the magical words or was I just imagining them? I didn't want to answer since I was still surprised by what he said.

"So Hwa Young? Do you want it or not?", Jin asked. I blinked plenty of times. "Mianhae. Can you repeat it? I don't want to seem like I'm dreaming.", I said.

Jin chuckled nervously.

"Will you...be my girlfriend?", Jin asked. I hugged him tightly. I was so happy by his confession. He hugged me back.

I pulled away. "So do you wanna be my girlfriend or what?", Jin asked again. "Of course, oppa!", I screamed.

Jin smiled and looked at me with love. I was beyond happy. I couldn't express how happy I was to answer his question.

"How long have you been keeping the fact that you like me?", I asked him. "Since the week we met. Since that dinner at my house.", Jin confessed.

"You?", Jin asked. "Hmmm...Maybe just this month or something. Maybe, I liked you ever since, but I never knew that.", I answered.

I laughed, all my worries were gone. I had nothing to doubt. I had nothing to worry about. I was proposed to, not Solbin.

I was his choice. He liked me. He wanted to be by my side. He wanted to be my boyfriend. He wanted to be with me.

"Does my brother know?", I asked. "Ne. I already told him since before that I liked you.", Jin said. "I'm assuming Namjoon knows as well.", I said. Jin nodded.

I bit my lip. I guess, he liked me that much that he was already certain. He told my brother and my childhood friend. I was a hundred percent sure that he got their permission.

Jin leaned in closer. I leaned closer as well. I could feel his hot breath on my face. Our lips were almost touching.

"Oppa!", Solbin screamed from a distance. That caught my attention and I quickly turned my head to her direction. I saw her eyes piercing me with rage.

She stomped towards us. "Are you kidding me?!", Solbin asked Jin. His eyes were still focused on my face so Solbin asking him made him surprised.

"J-Jin oppa", Solbin said. He looked at her, not with shame, but without emotion. That was the most expressionless face I've ever seen on his face.

"Look, Solbin...We were never meant to be. I'm sure of it. I like you, I do. But not the way I like Hwa Young. I like you in a different way.

"I like you as my very own sister. I've always treated you in that way. I've always seen you as someone whom I could relate to you.

"I'm sorry if you didn't get what you wanted. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. But, I'm not sorry for wanting to date Hwa Young.

"That's beyond my control. I can't control my feelings for her. I've always tried liking you. I've tried, but I know what you want from me.", Jin said.

I looked at Solbin for the whole time. She looked like the whole world was falling apart. She looked like me when I was cheated on.

I knew the feeling to be broken-hearted so I felt the sense of empathy. Her heart must've been crushed just seeing me and Jin together.

I hate her, but this was the only time I actually wanted to just hug her tightly. I wanted to tell her that it was okay to get broken-hearted at least once in her life.

But I knew it wasn't supposed to be that way. She would reject all my care for her. She would hate me forever and ever. If it weren't for the laws, she would have killed me when I stepped into that elevator with her.

I still remembered her words like it was yesterday. "Well, you won't get accepted. And if you will be, you'll never be able to make him fall for you."

It didn't sting as much as now. I don't know why it just hurt now. She liked him as much as I did now. But...hers was probably love by then.

She probably loved him with all her heart. Her feelings were probably true, she didn't love him for money.

She could provide that on her own. She didn't need a man to provide her with millions of dollars. She wanted Jin.

"W-why did you just tell me now?", Solbin stuttered. Jin didn't answer her. "Look, Solbin. I probably made a mistake to assume that...you...wanted me for my money.", Jin replied as he looked down on the floor.

Solbin gasped. "You think of me like that? You think I'd use your money to spend them on useless whatnots?", she asked, her voice filled with hurt.

"Jin, I never ever thought about using you. I never thought of you as someone who could provide me for my entire lifetime.",Solbin said as a tear fell on her cheek.

She looked at me. "Why're you here standing with us? You're not supposed to be here just standing like that?! Can't you just break up with him and give me what I want for at least once?!", Solbin cried as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

"S-Solbin, I'm sorry.", I apologized. "It's no use, okay?! He chose you, not me. Just break up with him and I'll be fine.

"I don't care if you have feelings for him. I don't care if you exist. I don't care about your relationship. I don't care if you love him. I'm getting him back, as soon as possible.", Solbin said feircely.

She turned back at Jin and glared at him. She turned back and went her way. "Solbin!", Jackson screamed from a distance.

He looked at her with shock as he saw the tears roll down her pretty face. "W-What happened?", Jackson asked.

"You don't have to know! Just leave me be!", Solbin screamed as she ran away from him. Jackson watched her run away from his arms.

He looked to our direction. He probably knew what had happened since he ran to her directions.

I didn't know that this was the way I would be proposed to by a man I actually liked.