•Friday Night•

Time Skip: FRIDAY
I woke up feeling worried. Jin hasn't been texting me for the past 2 days. It was Friday already and it was his plan for me to eat at his house.

I think I should bring Yoongi along with me so it wouldn't be too awkward. I decided to text him to make sure I was still invited to his house for dinner.

TEXT MESSAGE
Hwa Young:
Jin oppa~
Worldwide Handsome:
Why of a sudden are you calling me oppa?
Hwa Young:
I'm sorry. Do you not want to be called oppa?
Worldwide Handsome:
Only you can call me that if ever
Hwa Young:
So selective 😂
Worldwide Handsome:
What were you going to ask me?
Hwa Young:
I was going to ask you if I was still invited to your house
Worldwide Handsome:
Of course. I invited you and I didn't cancel it. Were you worried?
Hwa Young:
I just thought it was cancelled since you haven't been texting me for the past 2 days
Worldwide Handsome:
...

He didn't reply to what I had just said. He just put 3 dots. What does that even mean? Does he not want to answer me?

I didn't ask a question but I at least deserve an explanation of why he's been silent. That's very odd. He usually texts me when he's bored. Unless, he's been very busy.

That can be the reason. I think I should go down for breakfast and talk to Yoongiabout this. I brushed my teeth and put my phone down. I headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Yoongi~", I called. He turned his head and smiled at me. "Ne?", he answered. "What time are you arriving home later?", I asked. "Usual time. 5:00 PM.", Yoongi answered.

I sat on the table and watched him eat. "Why're you staring at me? It's kinda creepy you know.", Yoongi said as he stared at me. I smiled and got some milk from the fridge.

"I just have to ask you something. I don't know if it's a problem or something.", I answered. "Okay. Is it about Jin hyung?", he guessed. I nodded.

"Are you guys dating? Cuz like you guys keep messaging and I'm not really against it but you know, you guys have only met for—" "We're not dating!", I exclaimed, cutting him off.

"Well, what's your problem with him then? Is he getting cocky? You know I can just smack him in the face.", Yoongi suggested.

"Nope. He might beat you up. I've seen his...never mind.", I said and realized that I was talking to my brother so I quickly shut my mouth.

His eyes widened. "What did you see?", he asked curiously. I sighed. "I saw his...you know...his...like...how do I explain this?", I mumbled.

"Okay. I think I understand even if you didn't tell me exactly.", Yoongi said while smirking. "Is he really that hot that you can't handle it?", he asked while smirking.

I smacked him on the forehead. He groaned in pain. "I do not fall in love with people whom I've just met! He's just a good friend.", I said.

"Yeah, yeah sure. What's the problem with your 'friend'?", he asked. "He stopped texting me for the past 2 days and when I brought it up in our text, he didn't reply to it.", I said. He kept quiet for a while.

"I guess you shouldn't be too nosy. I mean, he's busy too. He has work unlike you. I guess he didn't have much time to message you.", Yoongi suggested.