•Beside Me•

December...
I brought my suitcase down the stairs with difficulty. Yoongi was still packing his things. I swear, if I hadn't reminded him, he would have forgotten about the vacation.

I already packed my things yesterday. I was too excited so I already finished packing my things before dinner.

I sat on the couch and relaxed there. I was still sleepy. Our flight was at 7 AM. We have to be there 3-4 Hours before the boarding time.

Yoongi was still packing my things so I decided to bring my phone out and text Jin.

Hwa Young:
Yah, Worldwide Handsome oppa, you up?
Worldwide Handsome:
Since an hour ago
Hwa Young:
Why? Too early
Worldwide Handsome:
Well, unlike you, I'm an early bird
Hwa Young:
I take that as a compliment. Yoongi's just packing his things
Worldwide Handsome:
Just now?! It's almost 3 AM
Hwa Young:
I know. He's planning to leave at around 3:30
Worldwide Handsome:
That's too late. The airport is not that far but it can get traffic
Hwa Young:
I told him that but he said not to complain since he's the one who's driving, not me
Worldwide Handsome:
Aishh...that man

I giggled at the text. I could already imagine how his face would look like while doing that expression. I looked back at the stairs and saw that Yoongi was already there.

Hwa Young:
Oppa, I'll see you later. Yoongi's ready
Worldwide Handsome:
Can't wait to see you

"Yah, since you were complaining, let's go already.", Yoongi said irritably. I didn't bother with his irritability since I knew he was really tired. He was hot-tempered at the moment.

I got up and brought my suitcase to the car. I put mine in the trunk then sat in front with Yoongi. He did the same and entered the car as well.

His eyes looked really tired and I noticed that he had eye bags. Like really dark ones. It didn't match his skin complexion since he looks like a vampire. I'm not even exaggerating.

He looked at me and yawned. "Wake me up if I accidentally fall asleep.", Yoongi said. "Over my dead body. Let me drive.", I said. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I don't care if your car is really expensive. Let me drive, you need sleep.", I said. As I said that, he immediately stepped out of the car to switch seats with me.

I transferred to the driver's seat. As he put on the seatbelt, I started the car and started driving.

"Don't damage my car, please.", Yoongi said. I looked at him and he had worry in his eyes. I turned my eyes back to he road and I smiled at his cuteness.

"Of course, I won't. I'm not Namjoon.", I said. Yoongi laughed. Namjoon was a person you could trust in when studying, but in terms of handling things with care, he can't do that.

I continued driving to the airport. Once in a while, I would look at Yoongi. Every time I glance at him, he's asleep. I smiled.

We finally arrived at the airport and I had to wake Yoongi up. We got out of the car and went inside the airport. We found Jin waiting for us.

I tapped his shoulder and he smiled as he turned around. "You're here!", Jin exclaimed. Yoongi yawned and I laughed.

"I guess you had to wake your brother up.", Jin said. "Yup. He's such a sleepyhead.", I said. Yoongi squinted his eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out. He knew the truth.