•What to do•

Jackson brought me to his parents' backyard. "So, your parents live in Australia while you and Yoongi live in Seoul?"

For some reason, I was still surprised to see him even if I was also thinking that it might be him. I didn't know what to do.

"Hwa Young?"

I looked up at him. Oh no. What was he saying? Should I just agree? No, what if he was asking what's going on with my life?

"Uh...yeah.", I replied, panicking. Jackson smiled at me then looked at the garden. "The same happens to me, but I'm an only child.", he said.

I looked away and tried to focus on having a conversation with him. "Is it...is it fun being an only child?", I asked, trying to make the situation less awkward.

"It depends on how you see it. If you're the type to get sad if you're all alone, then you obviously see it as a negative. If it's the other way around, then you'd see it as an opportunity to have me time."

I started playing with my fingers, not wanting to say anything to him. I was getting confused.

Why was he so calm while I was struggling? Is it because I already have Jin or is it because he knew all along?

Jackson took a step closer to me then stroked my hair. Unknowingly, I slapped his hand away from my hair.

He got surprised by the action. He looked at me with a hurt expression then sighed.

"God, Hwa Young, why can't you be your usual self around me? Why can't you be normal?", Jackson asked irritably.

I looked at him with a confused expression. "Do you think I'm doing fine right now? Do you think I'm taking in the information well? Do you think I'm happy to see you?"

He took a step back after my last question. Oh my God, I just offended him. I literally hurt him through my words.

Jackson laughed.

"Honestly, I know that you don't want me. You want your sweet and loving boyfriend. I'm not stupid, Hwa Young.", he said.

I felt tears come to my eyes. "Yeah, well guess what, I don't think I'll ever be able to be with him because of this...this arranged marriage."

"Well, Hwa Young, I think this arranged marriage is fair for both of us. I got what I wanted. I got what I said I could get.", Jackson said proudly.

A tear fell to the ground. Another tear came. More and more tears steamed down my cheeks, I was trying my best not to whimper.

"Th-Then how is it fair towards me?", I asked, stuttering. Jackson sighed. "Are you seriously crying?", he asked.

I quickly wiped all my tears away. "N-no."

Jackson sighed. "Why does it seem like you're targeting me to be he bad guy between your relationship with Jin?"

I looked at him, his face full of annoyance and anger. "I'm sorry—"

"I don't need your apologies. I already know who you want, but I don't care. You're going to be my future wife and that's that.", he said then walked back to the dining room.

As soon as I heard the back door shut, I started sobbing. I had no idea on what to do. Now that I know Jin isn't my future husband, I'm worried who he might be with.

I was scared to admit to eomma that Jin was also going through an arranged marriage since she might say that we were really meant to not be together.

But, I want to be with him. I want to stay with him. I don't want to live with Jackson 24/7, he was starting to become possessive of me.

I looked up at the sky and didn't see any stars singing brightly at me.