•It Can't be Him•

Still Yoongi's POV
"Hyung, I'm sorry.", I said through the phone, hoping he would forgive me. "I can't believe it. Give me time to process what you just did."

"Hyung, I didn't mean to. I mean, it's not my fault Hwa Young knows how to use her conscience.", I said.

"Okay, first of all, I have no idea how to deal with this situation, and second of all, I never said I was angry. Stop being a whining baby.", Jin said.

"Wow, hyung, I never knew you would diss me like that.", I commented with a laugh.

"Stop. Now tell me, how am I supposed to deal with Hwa Young? What if she's crying? What if she'll hate me for life?", Jin asked.

"I never said I would deal with your relationship problems. Don't bring me into your problems. I'm not interested in helping you guys. I'll help with anything other than that.", I said.

"You're the one who caused this so help me fix it.", Jin said. I sighed. I had no idea how I was going to deal with the problem.

"You know what, just be honest with her. That's all you have to do. Just be honest with her. Don't say anything upsetting and try to be positive about solving it.", I said.

"Thanks for the advice, even if I know you didn't even put any effort to say anything, thank you.", Jin said.

"Your welcome. Now, can I hang up? I'm really tired and I'm certain I'll wake up in the afternoon.", I said, hanging up.

~~~

Hwa Young POV
I sat on my bed in the hotel room, thinking about what Yoongi just told me. Jin was having an arranged marriage?

I had to admit, I was starting to have hope that I might be having an arranged marriage with Jin, but a part of me felt like it might be Jackson, even if there were several people in the world who had their name starting with the letter J and ending with an N.

There was a 50% chance that it would be someone else other than Jin or Jackson. I mean, those are the only two people who I know with the same condition.

I bit my lip hard, ignoring the fact that my phone kept vibrating in my pocket. I didn't care who was calling, I was still figuring out my own problem.

I got so annoyed with the vibrating that I decided to look at the Caller ID. It was Jin. Right timing.

"Oppa?", I said.

"Babe, I'm sorry for not telling you ahead of time. I mean, I just found out today, but I was planning on telling you sooner. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.", he said.

I blinked my eyes several times. I was confused why he was apologizing. I got the fact that he was having an arranged marriage, but that was out of his control.

"Okay, slow down, I'm not mad. Not at all. But, are you really having an arranged marriage?", I asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything. I got mad at my parents, telling them I had a girlfriend and that I didn't want anything to do with the girl. Please forgive me, Hwa Young.", Jin said.

"Okay, baby, one advice: stop apologizing. I have no clue why you're saying sorry. Again, I'm not mad. The thing is, what if I'm going to marry you?", I asked.

"Then, I'll be happier than you can ever imagine. I'd rather marry you then some stranger I've never met.", Jin said.

I giggled as he said that. He seemed so eager to marry me. "So, you really want to marry me, huh?"

He stayed silent. I was guessing he was probably blushing, not realizing he accidentally let his statement slip out of his mouth.

"It's fine. I mean, you're right, it's better to marry a person you know than some stranger out there.", I said, trying to make our conversation less awkward.

"You're meeting the guy at the end of the week as well, right? But, where?", Jin asked. "I have no clue. I'm not in the mood to talk to my parents right now, sorry.", I said.

"I'm meeting the girl here in Korea. Let's just hope you're flying back to Korea to meet your future husband.", Jin said proudly.

I laughed. "You really know how to make things less tense, don't you?"

"That's a habit. It's better to think more positive than worrying about everything that's possible.", Jin said.

"Do me a favor, be a motivational speaker and I'll attend every seminar.", I said jokingly. I heard him laugh.

"I'll be your only motivational speaker. I swear, Hwa Young, don't worry too much about this arranged marriage. Worry about the amount of workload that'll be given to you once you get back here.", Jin said.

I laughed again. "I don't know if you're kidding or you're actually being serious right now."

"A little bit of both. Oh yeah, I heard from Solbin that Jackson flew to either New Zealand or Australia. I can't remember which, but I know he's in either of those places.", he said.

I felt my heart drop. Jackson went to Australia? He can't be the guy, right? It just can't be. I'll just pray he's in New Zealand, not Australia or I might faint.

"Hwa Young? You still there?", Jin asked. His voice made me go back to my senses. I'm still talking to Jin, don't think about the arranged marriage.

"Oppa?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me one thing, you'll still love me even if I get married to someone else, just promise me, you won't let me go.", I pleaded.

"Is this arranged marriage really inevitable?", Jin asked. I held back tears, biting my lip in the process.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do. I don't know what's going on. I don't know why I'm being forced into this. I don't know why it has to be this way.", I said, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Hwa Young, please don't cry. Neither of us don't know why this is happening, but I'm sure this one statement is real, 'Every cloud has a silver lining'.", Jin said assuringly.

I wiped my tears away. He was right. Maybe, there is a silver lining to every cloud.

"You should head to bed now. It's almost dawn. It's good to have time to rest after a stressful day. Bye, jagi.", Jin said then hung up.

I put the phone down and sighed. His words calmed me more than others could.

When I got ready for bed, I realized that sleep was the last thing I was getting tonight.