•Same Situation•

Still Yoongi's POV
My eyes widened at what I heard. "Yoongi, did you hear me?", Jin asked. I slapped my self once. Twice. Thrice.

"Yoongi? What's going on? Are you okay?", Jin asked again. "Sorry, I had to make sure I was awake. Are you serious?", I asked.

"Is there someone in this entire universe who would joke about getting into an arranged marriage?", Jin asked.

"Now, do you know who you're marrying?", I asked. "No, not yet. I'm supposed to be meeting her by the end of the week, but I don't want to be marrying some stranger. I deserve a choice at least.", Jin said.

"Wait, isn't this a bit odd though?", I asked. "Care to explain?", Jin asked with a laugh. "I mean, both of our parents just revealed it on the same day, same night.", I said.

"This sounds funny when you're saying this since it's not Hwa Young I'm talking to, but please continue.", Jin said.

"Anyway, both of you are going to have arranged marriages. Want me to ask my parents when she's supposed to meet the guy?", I asked.

"Yes please. And if you can, ask for the name.", Jin said. "Sure. I'll be right back. Hyung, don't hang up.", I said.

I put my phone down and headed downstairs again. I was happy that my parents were still in the dining room. I heard them talking.

I paused before entering the dining room, wanting to hear what they were saying.

"Jagi, what are we supposed to do?", eomma asked. Appa didn't reply to her. "Are we going to let her run off or are we going to kidnap her?", eomma asked.

I covered my mouth. They wouldn't kidnap Hwa Young, would they? I mean, they're supposed to be her parents, not kidnappers.

"No, no, she would be more stubborn if we try talking to her, she'll be more stubborn.", appa said. "I didn't mention that.", eomma said.

"Huh? Sorry, I was too caught up with my own thoughts. What were you saying?", appa asked. "I was asking you if we should let her do what she wants or kidnap her instead.", eomma said.

Appa sighed. "It would have been easier if she wasn't a spoiled brat and just followed what I just suggested."

"Now, now, yeobo, someone might hear you. So, what should we do?", eomma asked.

"Let her cool down, maybe, she might be in shock. Let's just say, she's in shock. She probably didn't mean a thing she had just said.", app said.

Eomma was in the middle of speaking but I decided to enter the dining room. The maids probably spotted me eavesdropping.

"Were you listening to our conversation?", eomma asked. "You were having a conversation?", I asked. Eomma and appa looked at each other then looked at me.

"Why're you here?", appa asked.

"I was texting Hwa Young and she told me that she'll think about the idea of an arranged marriage. She was just in shock, that's all.", I said, waiting for a comment.

They didn't say anything so I decided to continue.

"She asked when she is supposed to be meeting him.", I said. Eomma's eyes squinted at me. "Why did she ask you instead of us?"

"Well, first, she's still in shock, second, she doesn't really want to talk to anyone besides me.", I said.

"Not even her boyfriend?", eomma asked. I shook my head. "How is she supposed to talk to him if she just screamed at her parents about an arranged marriage?", I stated, annoyed that they were being inconsiderate.