•Unexpected Meeting•

I woke up despite feeling really tired after texting for almost the whole night.

I stayed in my bed for around 20 minutes then stretched. I got my phone from the bedside table and checked the time.

It was almost lunchtime so I took a bath. I changed into a pear of sweatpants and a crop top. I headed downstairs for brunch.

I found my brother fixing his collar in front of the mirror. "I wonder who's late for work.", I said and smiled at him rushing.

He gave me a glare and ignored what I had just said. "How rude. Oppa didn't even to bother to greet me.", I said as I got some leftover jajangmyeon and heated it.

"Well, it's your fault I'm late.", Suga said. "How?", I asked. "You're phone was really noisy you know. You were texting someone.", he answered irritably.

"Am I not allowed to text people at night?", I asked. "You can always put your phone on silent or something in order not to disturb others. You were texting hyung weren't you?", he asked.

"Be specific.", I said. "Jin hyung of course. I'm sure he's the only one you've been texting all along.", he stated the obvious. I nodded and smiled.

I took the jajangmyeon out of the microwave and got some chopsticks.

"Have you eaten yet?", I asked while placing some food in my mouth. "Yes. I had a cup of coffee and some cereal.", he answered. I nodded and continued eating.

"I think I'll get going. By the way, I snuck into your room a while ago to get your high school and college records. Jin hyung will need them.", Suga said and left with his bag.

I got up from the table and opened the TV. I decided to watch Netflix. I finished the rest of my jajangmyeon while watching BTS comeback (DNA).

I got some leftover cookie dough and baked them. I ate a lot and got quite full. I sat on the couch and watched the comeback until it was done.

I sighed and turned off my TV. I had nothing to do. I got up and went to my room. I lied down on the bed and thought about what to do to pass the time.

I couldn't text Jin since he was working and it might disturb him. I groaned. I wanted to do something.

I felt so bored but exhausted for some reason. I decided to work out since I had nothing to do. I put on my work out clothes and got my bag.

I went downstairs and got a water jug. I went outside and headed to my car. I drove to the nearest gym.

When I entered the gym, I found someone working out in my usual place. He turned around and saw me. It was Jin.

"What're you doing here?", he asked me. "I was gonna ask you the same question. I thought you had work.", I said. He smiled.

"That's the good thing. I'm the boss so I was able to sneak out of the building to get some exercise.", Jin said proudly while wiping his sweat.

"Shoot. He's hot. As in like my cheeks might explode if I look at his chest. I should pray that he won't face me. Too hot.", I thought as I unconsciously bit my lip. He smiled at me.

"How was your sleep?", he asked. "I guess it was fine. Not the best but I am still alive so I guess I'm alright.", I said.

"Is there something troubling you?", he asked. "No.", I answered. He nodded. "If you have any problems, just go to me okay? I want to be a good chinggu.", he said while smiling.

I smiled back. He seemed really sweet but only time would tell if he's really that kind.

"Where's Suga?", he asked. "Oh. If I remember correctly, he headed to the office already. He was late. Like I said last night, he got woken up by us messaging.", I answered while laughing. He laughed along with me.

"He really gets disturbed that much?", he asked. I just nodded since it was true. He pulled out a button down shirt from his bag. He took of his shirt in front of me.

"Oh my...I shouldn't be looking at this. My cheeks will heat up or are already heating up.", I thought as I tried feeling my cheeks without him noticing.

He looked at me and saw me blushing. He smiled and noticed my red face. "I'm sorry. Am I making you feel uncomfortable with my abs?", he asked.

The more he said it, the more my cheeks reddened. I knew I looked like a tomato. "N-no. W-well kinda.", I answered, trying not to stutter.

He blushed and I looked down. He looked away from me and put on the button down shirt he was holding.

"S-sorry.", he stuttered and left the gym. I continued looking down and decided to do what I came here for. I worked out for 2 hours and took a shower there.

I kept thinking about what just happened. "What did my eyes just witness? My eyes are so...woah~", I repeatedly thought.

I headed back home afterwards. When I opened the door, I found a lunch box on the counter. I got it and found a small post it.

"Hi Hwa Young! Thank you for giving me food last night, I really enjoyed it! Somehow, I want to repay you for it. Do you want to join me for lunch or dinner on Friday? I would love to have you come over.

-Worldwide Handsome, Kim Seokjin"

I read it again and again. Me? For lunch? For dinner? Should I go? Am I even available? I think I should go.

I mean I have nothing to do here at home. How do I answer him? Oh, I can text him.

I ran up the stairs and when I got to my room, I found my brother in my room.

"Yah! What are you doing?", I asked. He looked up at me and his eyes widened. "Nothing.", he answered.

"I'm not letting you leave until you tell me what you were doing.", I said. "Well, I was gonna find your phone but you had it. Never mind about it.", he answered.

"What did you need in my phone?", I asked suspiciously. "Nothing, nothing. I'll be going now.", he said and left my room. I sat on the bed and got my phone from my bag.

TEXT MESSAGE
Hwa Young:
Worldwide Handsome
Worldwide Handsome:
Yes?
Hwa Young:
I can go on Friday
Worldwide Handsome:
😆 Dinner or lunch?
Hwa Young:
I'm okay with any
Worldwide Handsome:
Uhm...okay then. You can come at dinner if you want to bring Suga along
Hwa Young:
Nope. He'll be really annoying. He'll keep telling me that I shouldn't be too close to you or something
Worldwide Handsome:
Oh so you wanna be close to me😏?
Hwa Young:
Not in that way pervert. I thought you had more sense in your head than my brother. I just wanna get to know you without my brother disturbing us
Worldwide Handsome:
Aigoo~ You're so cute
Hwa Young:
I know right
Worldwide Handsome:
ㅋㅋㅋSo confident
Hwa Young:
Oh yeah...When will I know if I got the job?
Worldwide Handsome:
On Friday. I already know but I want you to know on Friday. I'm sorry about a while ago
Hwa Young:
It's fine
Worldwide Handsome:
Are you sure?
Hwa Young:
There's nothing wrong about what you did a while ago
Worldwide Handsome:
If you say so...
Hwa Young:
😂It's like you're so uncertain

He stopped texting. He didn't reply to my text. I wondered why. Was he nervous? He was obviously uncertain. Is there something wrong with me?

Did I seem cocky? Did I go too far? I hope he's okay on Friday. I hope he'll still allow me to be with him. He's really a good friend to me.