•Come to Australia•

Exhausted from all the shopping I had just done, I laid down on the couch. Jin has just dropped me off after our shopping spree.

I had dropped my shopping bags on the other couch. "Tired?", Yoongi asked, while holding a cup of coffee.

"I don't think I can lift a finger right now.", I said, slurring my words. "Are you drunk as well?", Yoongi asked smirking at me.

"No~ I'm so tired~", I whined. Yoongi came closer to me. "You know, appa has been calling nonstop, but I couldn't do anything since you weren't here.", he said.

My eyes widened and I sat up quickly after hearing what he had said. "Appa?"

"Yes, appa. He's been calling me. He told me that he was trying to call you, but you weren't answering your phone.", Yoongi replied.

I took my phone out and saw how much notifications I had, all from my dad. I called my dad and hoped he was still awake, despite it being late already.

"Yeoboseyo.", I greeted. "You finally picked up. Can we video call?", appa asked. I switched to video call and smiled at him.

"Where's Yoongi?", appa asked. I pulled Yoongi. "Yah, careful with the coffee.", he said, his coffee almost spilling.

"Mian.", I said. "Are both of you free for New Year's?", appa asked. Yoongi and I looked at each other.

"Is there something going on?", Yoongi asked worriedly. "Is eomma alright?", I asked. Appa chuckled at what he heard.

"No, no, it's just that I was just wondering if you two can visit us. We have a lot talk about since we haven't seen each other in a long time.", appa said.

Yoongi and I sighed in relief. It was a good thing appa had cleared things out or we would have been panicking.

"But appa, what do we have to do there?", Yoongi asked. "It's actually more of Hwa Young, to be honest.", appa replied.

"Wow, I feel abandoned.", Yoongi said while holding his chest. I laughed. "Wait, why me only?", I asked.

"You'll find out once you get here. I think you'll like the surprise.", appa said. "Why does she only get the surprises, what about me? Your son? Your only son?", Yoongi whined.

I was about to speak again, but Yoongi interrupted me, "I was born first. How come I don't get anything?"

Yoongi pouted and slumped on the couch. "Yoongi, I know you won't like the surprise. You're my son, I know what you like and dislike. This surprise is something I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate.", appa replied.

"Do I get to know what it is before Hwa Young?", Yoongi asked. "Ani, I don't trust you with secrets. You'll just tell Hwa Young.", he said.

"Well, appa knows us too well. But, how come Yoongi won't like it? Doesn't that mean, I won't like it either?", I asked.

Appa looked a bit lost for words. "Hwa Young's right. Our minds think alike. How sure are you that she will like it?", Yoongi asked.

"It's complicated. I just know Hwa Young would appreciate this special gift. It doesn't mean one sibling likes it then the other likes it as well. There are some aspects wherein both of you have different opinions.", appa replied.

"It's been a long time since I've heard appa talk like that. I miss it.", I said. "Same here.", Yoongi commented.

"I miss the both of you as well. If you can, ask your boss for a break.", appa said. "But, we just came from a vacation.", I said.

"Oh, Jin hyung is certainly going to let all workers go on break since he, himself, also has to go somewhere.", Yoongi said.

"How come you know this and I don't?", I asked. Yoongi smiled at me. "I also know things you don't.", he said.

"You both work in the same company, right?", appa asked. "Yes.", Yoongi and I answered.

"Then, I'll expect both of you to arrive together at the same time, the same airplane.", appa said. "Of course, why wouldn't we be together?", Yoongi said.

"I don't trust both of you being together. I feel like both of you will cause trouble.", appa said. "Don't worry, appa, we're not Namjoon.", I assured him.

"Oh, Namjoon...I remember him. I tried teaching him how to play golf, but he accidentally threw the club away.", appa said.

Yoongi and I burst out laughing. That sounded like the Namjoon we knew. He was the clumsiest guy we've ever met.

"Where you able to find the golf club again?", I asked. "Unfortunately, he threw it into a nearby stream and we weren't able to retrieve it.", appa said. Yoongi and I continued to laugh.

"Is he still like that?", appa asked. "Kind of. One time in the office, he entered the women's comfort room instead of the men's.", Yoongi said after laughing.

"So, he only found out when he saw a woman coming out?", appa asked. "Yeah. The woman screamed and it caused a lot of chaos.", Yoongi replied.

I looked at Yoongi in surprise. "When did that happen?", I asked. "Just last year.", Yoongi replied. "Well, I'm lucky that I wasn't there when that happened.", I said.

"Yeah. You probably would have called the police if you didn't know it was Namjoon.", Yoongi said. I laughed and nodded.

"I'm getting sleepy now. I'm and old man, I need my rest. See you here in Sydney!", appa said and hung up. I kept my phone and laid down on the couch again.

"Finish your coffee before it gets cold.", I advised. "It already is.", Yoongi replied after taking a sip.

I got up and brought my bag with me. I left for my room. I was still exhausted from everything that had happened today so I laid down on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.