•He Does?•

When I entered the house, I found eomma bringing down a suitcase. "Eomma, where're you going?", I asked. She looked up at me and Yoongi and smiled.

"I decided to start living with your father.", she answered. Yoongi and I both widened our eyes and gasped.

"You? Only you?", Yoongi asked. "Ne. I'm sorry it's such short notice. I realized that both of you are already working. Yes, I know you were going to work for Jin, Hwa Young. What's the matter?", she asked.

"It's just that. Well...you're the only parent we have left in this house and...it's just gonna be really quiet.", Yoongi said.

"Appa left us at quite a young age, eomma. Please don't leave.", I begged. "I'm sorry. I already booked my flight at midnight so there's nothing I can do.", eomma said.

"You can cancel your flight right now!", I exclaimed. "That'll be a waste of money! Besides, I haven't seen your father for a year.", eomma said. "Neither have we!", Yoongi and I exclaimed.

"You don't understand! I will be leaving! Leave me be!", eomma lost her temper. We kept quiet and bowed down our heads.

"I can't believe you two. Just accept it. I'm leaving. I never wanted to leave like this but you both went too far.", eomma said.

"I hope you two behave. Accept what is going on even if you don't understand. I will come back and visit every year. I'll probably be back for New Year with your father.", eomma said and left us.

This can't be happening. Why did this day have to be so unpredictable. How come she didn't tell us earlier? She could have just told us and we would have accepted it much more easier. (A/N Mrs. Min brought the maids with her too)

I sighed and sat on the couch. This was too much to handle. I may be confident but eomma leaving us without any notice is just a bit too much.

I could feel my eyes watering when Yoongi put his hand on my back. I looked at him and it seemed that he wasn't taking the news well either.

"I understand that eomma just left. We're gonna be fine. We just have to work hard in case eomma tells appa to stop paying for this house.", Yoongi said. I nodded.

I couldn't speak. I was still overwhelmed. I sighed. "I can't believe eomma just left us like this. She could've told us earlier so that we would prepare for this day. But no...", I said, my voice drifting off.

Yoongi hugged me and comforted me. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Next Morning...
I woke up on the couch. Yoongi was gone. I got up quickly. I sighed and chuckled. He was obviously too weak to carry me up to my room.

I decided to make a fruit salad for breakfast. I put the bowl with the fruit on the table and started eating.

I got my bag from last night and checked if my phone still had battery. 19% Hmm...that's okay I guess.

I can just charge it later since it's Saturday and Yoongi doesn't have work. I decided not to text anyone since it looked early in the morning.

I went back to the table and thought about what happened last night. I was still a bit sad and shocked but not like last night.

I was overwhelmed last night but I just felt kinda lonely now. Eomma wouldn't be able to make my favorite childhood food anymore.

I frowned slightly at the thought. I found Yoongi coming down from the stairs. "Were you able to sleep?", I asked. "Ne.", he answered.

He sat down in front of me. "Aren't you gonna eat anything?", I asked. "Not hungry.", he answered.

"I know eomma just left and all, but I think we have to accept it. We love her and if she's happy, we should be happy for her. Please eat. Even Jin oppa said to eat.", I said.