Chapter Three

A/N: Alright! Alright! So I cropped that photo just a TEENY TINY little bit... sue me! (Lol plz don't I need my moneyz)

Kagura looked over at Erza. She really did need to speak to the with requipper. Something was wrong with her and it really had to be fixed. What if it affected her during the Grand Magic Games? Kagura was still quite certain she was coming down with come illness. She felt as if her stomach was a black hole. That was, of course, a clear side effect of whatever disease she happened to be carrying.

•••

Kagura pulled Erza aside suddenly and looked a bit embarrassed. That wasn't very surprising. The girl got embarrassed when it came to any emotions whatsoever. Erza glanced at her and chuckled.

"What's wrong, Kagura?" Erza asked.

"I think I'm sick." The black-haired Mage responded. "What makes you believe that?" Erza asked. Kagura started to list off her 'symptoms'.

"Kagura, Kagura. I'm quite sure I know what you have." Erza was about to continue, but she stopped as she saw the large amount of food that Kagura had ordered.

The redhead raised an eyebrow as the girl seemed to engulf the food. This reminded her of something... especially the look in her eyes. But... she wasn't a Celestial Mage, nor a Take-Over Mage... and to the best of Erza's knowledge she wasn't a Dragon Slayer... but recently there had been a seemingly infinite amount of those.

Erza glanced over at Lucy and she wondered if she still had that book on Mating Season that Mirajane had let her borrow.

"What do I have?" Kagura asked when she had finished the mountain of food. "You caught a very contagious and untreatable disease." Kagura looked up at her with worry.

Erza learned over. "It's called love."

Kagura whipped her head around and Erza worried that the girl had gotten whiplash for a second. "What?" She asked in a hushed voice, eyes wide.

"I said you caught the love bug." Erza was smirking. "Now who is this mystery person you won't name?" Erza asked.

Kagura had been careful not to say a name, for some reason unknown to her, she had felt embarrassed.

"Kagura?"

The black-haired Gravity Mage's eyes had trailed off to the side and she was now watching someone.

Erza turned around to try and find who it was. Her eyes trailed over all the people present. Several other guilds had joined them in the lounge.

She suddenly figured out who it was. It was a certain Mermaid Heel member that was currently laughing, giggling as she always did, and soon she fell off of her chair. She only continued to giggle, curling up in a ball like a cat in the sun. Kagura watched her with a slightly dazed, out of it look. Erza found herself grinning wildly as she saw her two friends... especially Kagura. She looked far too distracted to notice a silently laughing Erza.

When she finally snapped out of the haze-like state, she looked over to see Erza still laughing.

"What?! I'm not in love!" Kagura's whole facade of calmness had melted and she was looking over at Erza with worry.

"Millianna's a nice girl. I think you're going to be a great couple."

Kagura was blushing a bright red color.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Erza could tell she was lying. Heck, anyone who looked their way could tell the girl was lying. She looked like a kid who just got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.