Chapter Eight

A/N: It has been brought to my attention, by furious googling, that Millianna has NO LAST NAME (but I'm not upset at all. Not at all.) So I have decided that her last name is 'Kitty' because she would definitely have picked that when she was in the Tower of Heaven.

Also! I got tagged or whatever so I'm supposed to say my top 20 authors... BUT I ONLY READ FIVE CONSISTENTLY! So... I realized I'm an introvert online and in real like (hold on, let me just cry for a sec... okay, done) and so I'm putting those five! (In no particular order)
morijinhui
TheRandomnessofLife
Cupcakes20040
islanddude2005
RebelPlayzGaming

"I won?!" Sting asked incredulously.

Rogue, who had run to the competitor exit to congratulate him, nodded.

"I didn't think you'd have the patience to wait that long... what were you smiling about?" Rogue asked.

Sting suddenly found himself noticing the little movements Rogue made.

It was weird.

He had focused on all his memories when he was in the waiting room and now it seemed as if he knew him twice as well.

Sting felt himself blush a bit as he noticed just how intrigued Rogue was. He could tell by the subtle look in his eyes.

"Umm... just good memories."

Sting didn't know why he was so flustered. It was just Rogue... but all the sudden everything seemed different.

•••

Ever since Sting had been in the waiting room, he couldn't take his mind off of Rogue.

Everywhere he went, Rogue was on his mind.

It was kind of annoying and he didn't know what was wrong with him. Was it weird?

No. Of course not.

They were best friends after all. It wasn't weird for him to act like that.

<><><>

"C'MON MAN! IT WASN'T EVEN THAT LONG! YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE OUT!" Gray yelled at his boyfriend angrily.

Natsu fired back angrily.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT WAS RIGGED!" He raged.

Wendy rolled her eyes and looked over at her girlfriend.

'You're welcome,' she mouthed.

Chelia mouthed a 'thank you' back to her.

Both girls started giggling soon after.

Natsu cast them both a glare before turning back to his boyfriend.

"Pfft." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. I got second."

<><><>

The fight of the day was Eve vs. Lyon.

Lyon took him out without problem, making Chelia smirk smugly at her cousin from a few yards away.

<><><>

Kagura looked over to see Millianna excitedly congratulating Beth, giving her a very enthusiastic hug.

"You did great, Beth! You got third place! And you had such a great plan!" Millianna grinned and Beth was soon smiling back at her.