Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Nobody will understand how excited I was when I found a Milliagura picture. Also! Ever since watching the GMG arc I've thought Millianna was a bada-anyways! That reflects in this chapter.

Millianna glared at Gajeel vehemently.

Hard to imagine that the night before she had laughing with him at the party.

"Millianna, are you sure about six?" Kagura asked, glancing at Millianna while holding up her sword to block Gajeel's iron punch.

"YES!" Millianna shouted at her girlfriend.

Kagura raised an eyebrow before nodding.

Kagura turned back and continued to fight Gajeel, shoving him back a few feet before Millianna suddenly sprinted forward.

Kagura ducked down a bit and Millianna vaulted off of her back, flying towards Gajeel with anger in her eyes.

The Iron Dragon Slayer blinked in confusion and barely raised his iron fist to block Millianna's first rope.

Kagura glanced at her girlfriend worriedly for just a moment before sprinting towards Levy.

The blue-haired script Mage let out a small shocked sound and summoned up a solid script wall of water.

Kagura easily cut through it with her sword.

Levy scurried back a few feet, summoning up fire to surround Kagura and iron to fall down towards her.

Kagura easily decreased the gravity of the iron script magic and increased the gravity on the fire, stifling the flame out.

Levy let out a shocked cry, clearly trying to figure out what else she could do the block Kagura from getting to her.

She summoned up solid iron script to surround the blue-haired girl in all four directions.

Kagura skidded to a stop, the first time she had since having started attacking Levy.

She increased the gravity of the iron until it was crushed into a paste in front of her.

Levy sprinted off, looking at her boyfriend.

Gajeel was surprisingly overwhelmed by Millianna's attack.

The girl's attacks weren't too strong, but she was just going so fast.

Too fast for him to even see all of them.

She was randomly hitting him with her ropes from, what he thought, was every direction.

After a moment he got disoriented and Millianna closed the distance between the pair.

She slashed with her claws, making Gajeel grunt and lift his hand to his face where a few red scratches remained.

Gajeel, still not quite sure which direction Millianna was in, closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He closed his eyes and just listened.

Her footsteps were so fast.

Despite being his with the ropes almost constantly, he judged she was coming from his left.

When she got close enough, Gajeel's hand flew out and snatched onto something.

The ropes stopped and Gajeel opened his eyes.

She was dangling by the neck from his hand.

Gajeel found himself smirking.

"Sorry, kid. I've already got a cat." He prepared to finish the job.