Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: Alright... generous, wonderful, caring people that read this fanfic... I'm so sorry, but I'm sick. I need a few days before I can post again... I'm really sorry. Give me 4-6 days please... Please don't be mad!

Sting heard a crunch sound behind him and turned, finding Rogue fighting against Gray in an ice dome.

Sting soon realized that Rogue had no shadows to melt into.

That was part of his main fighting technique.

Sting felt worry pick up inside him and all of the sudden he ran off from his fifth with Natsu, making the Fire Dragon Slayer let out a confused sound.

Sting gathered his power and slammed it against the dome that Gray had made.

It crumbled underneath his power and Sting turned toward the man that had created that wall. The man that had tried to hurt Rogue. His Rogue. His Mate.

Sting saw red and charged, power flaring up around him in a fury of strength and rage.

Gray's eyes widened but he deflected Sting's first attack despite his surprise.

Rogue looked confused for a moment, but he appeared beside Sting and the two advanced on Gray.

Rogue suddenly, and surprisingly, grabbed onto Sting's hand.

The Light Dragon Slayer normally would have glanced at him in confusion (and pleasure) but he was too busy raging.

They'd done these a few times... but they'd never been willing to open themselves up fully to do it right (considering that they feared it would make them show their emotions to their crushes).

A combined move.

"Light Dragon..."

"And Dark Dragon..."

"ROARS!"

Nobody was sure who had said which words. It was equally likely that Sting had called on the Dark Dragon and Rogue on the Light. It was also possible they had spoken as one.

Because that's what they were.

In this moment, they were one.

They were whole.

The Light and Dark mixing together.

Yin and yang.

Two puzzle pieces that had finally met their match.

And their powers showed this.

They melded together and swirled into one attack, slamming against the, very, unlucky Mage by the name of Gray Fullbuster.

The Maker Mage slammed against the wall of the stadium, but there was no sound heard upon his impact.

It was far too loud with the raging roars that the two Dragon Slayers made.

If it could be called that anymore.

Any scholars in the stands would have been floored.

This was the kind of cooperation and precision that should not have been possible for two people to accomplish as one.

But, as usual, the Dragon Slayers didn't seem to care too much about logic.

When the power subsided, Gray was left laying on the ground, quite clearly unconscious.

That's when Natsu was released from his haze.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GRAY?!" Natsu shouted, sprinting towards the two.