Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: This was my last extra, prewritten chapter and I wanted to update again! Please forgive my sickness. My immune system is working OVERDRIVE because I'm yelling at it to hurry its @$$ off. This and the last chapter aren't preread, so please tell me if there's any mistakes.

This was it! The second to last day of the competition!

Chelia giggled as she looked at her girlfriend.

She was excited to see Wendy fight today!

Well, she'd seen her fight earlier (which was awesome when she and Wendy fought Sherry and Ren) but she was super enthusiastic to see today's battle.

"You're going to do great, WenWen!" Chelia said happily.

Wendy gave her a long, loving look before she made her way to the stadium.

<><><>

Levy ignored the worried look that Gajeel gave her.

Levy strode down and ignored the way that Gajeel angrily huffed.

<><><>

The announcer took a deep breath and looked out upon those that were anxiously awaiting the competitors.

"From Fairy Tail A, Wendy Marvell!"

Chelia grinned and blew her girlfriend a kiss.

There were many cheers and gasps at that, though Wendy and Chelia didn't notice.

Many confused Mages exchanged looks at the audience's reactions.

"From Fairy Tail Team B, Levy McGarden!"

"From Sabertooth, Rogue Cheney!"

Sting tried not to look worried about his new Mate as he watched him make his way down to the arena.

"From Mermaid Heel, Beth Vanderwood!"

"From Blue Pegasus, Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki!"

Erza shivered at the name and Lucy wrapped an arm around her comfortingly.

"From Lamia Scale, Yuka Suzuki!"

Toby was cheering him on loudly as Yuka tried unsuccessfully to ignore him.

The participants made their way to the arena.

Chelia was still cheering enthusiastically for her girlfriend and many of the audience members were watching her with either confusion or excitement.

Wendy tried not to blush as she saw everyone looking at her and Chelia.

"SO COOL!"

Chelia spun and her leg went flying upwards in an arch toward someone's head.

"AH!" An oddly familiar voice cried as a blonde blur was struck by Chelia's boot.

Her eyes widened as she saw who it was.

It was Jason.

As in the reporter Jason.

Chelia had just kicked Jason in the face.

Her eyes widened and she looked down at him.

"Oh goodness! I'm so sorry!" Chelia held her hand out and Jason grabbed onto her, letting out a giggle.

"SO COOL! I GOT KICKED BY THE CHELIA BLENDY!"

Chelia helped him up and dusted him off.

There was an oddly large amount of dust on him.