Chapter Ten

A/N: Fair warning: I'm taking liberties with Lucy knowing about Erza's last name. Also! Another warning, long A/N! So, I'm working on another book! I'm co-writing one with Cupcakes20040 that I hope you guys will check out! Also, I'm doing shot little chapters in this book called Fairy Tail Head Canons. Hope to see you guys there! Enjoy the new chapter!

Wendy watched her Mate making her way towards the tower at a sprint and grinned.

She'd never doubted her.

She knew she'd come.

<><><>

Kagura leaned against the glass wall and sighed.

She hated feeling so helpless.

But she could trust her...

She felt all weird thinking that Millianna was coming to save her.

She'd watched her on the Lacroma.

She'd been so determined... she'd fought a sea monster even.

She's coming to save me...

<><><>

Minerva felt her face reddened as she heard Yukino muttering to herself on the Lacroma.

"I'll save her... she's counting on me... I won't disappoint..."

Minerva cursed feelings and all their effects.

<><><>

Chelia skidded to a stop at the base of the tower. She saw Cana, Yukino, and Millianna doing the same.

She drew on her powers to send her shooting up to the glass room, but it didn't work.

She looked over at the others and saw confusion on their faces.

Cana was the first to snap out of it and she ran into the tower.

Chelia and the other two ran in behind her, trying to get to their respective captives as soon as physically possible.

Chelia tried to stop, but she didn't do it in time and she slammed right into Cana's back.

Both girls went sprawling out on the ground.

Chelia rolled over and crawled to her feet.

She looked up at what had stopped Cana and stared in shock.

The tower's stairs were few and far between, every eight places where a step should appear one was there.

Chelia judged the distance with her eyes and stepped onto the first place.

She was about to jump, but she could practically hear Wendy's voice in her head.

Work smarter, not harder.

Wendy had said that once. It wasn't her quote, but she loved it.

Chelia felt as if she was putting something together.

There had been... an air room... a fire room... a water room... and a ground room... four main elements...

So what room could this be?

That reminded her of something.

Something she remembered her biological mother had said when she was younger.

Many say there's only four elements... but those people don't understand the world.

There's one for the sky, the air. There's one for the earth, the ground. There's one for the volcanos and rebirth, the fire. And there's one for the oceans, the water. But there's one for the people, what makes a person a person. Spirit.