Chapter Eleven

Wendy pulled Chelia aside as the rest of Fairy Tail Team A celebrated.

"What does your cousin mean? Friend?"

Uh oh.

Wendy looked hurt.

That's not good.

That's not good at all.

Chelia gave her girlfriend the best smile she could muster to try and and calm Wendy down.

"I love you, WenWen. It's just..."

Wendy looked crestfallen.

"Are you... break-"

"NO!" Chelia shouted loudly.

"My cousin just... wouldn't have wanted me to join Fairy Tail if she knew it was because... you know..."

Wendy looked back at her and for a moment that fear was still in her eyes, but it left soon after.

"Oh."

It was simple, but Chelia knew that she was feeling better now from the Dragon Slayer's tone and expression.

"Yeah... I'm going to tell her tonight though! So, don't worry." She said.

Wendy nodded and moved a bit closer.

"Okay. Sorry I jumped to conclusions," Wendy said.

Chelia grinned back at her girlfriend.

"That's alright. I would probably do the same thing." She responded.

The two made their way back to the celebrating members of Fairy Tail Team A.

Chelia had won the challenge by a millisecond, but that was more than enough to get them the points.

Cana, who has actually tied for second with Millianna, was grumbling something about it being unfair and that she had gotten to the tower first before they had to work together.

Nobody but Mirajane was listening, however, and the Take-Over Mage wished she wasn't doing so.

<><><>

The next fight of the day was Sherry and Ren vs. Beth and Risley.

This brought Blue Pegasus their first win.

<><><>

Chelia grinned as she heard a knock on her apartment room.

Wendy let out a sigh.

"So... Chelia, you're telling her tonight, right?" Wendy asked.

"I told you I would!" Chelia said with an eye roll.

She opened their shared room's door.

There stood Erza and Lucy.

"Chelly, did you invite other people?" Wendy asked, grabbing onto her girlfriend's hand so she couldn't run off and avoid Wendy's question.

"Maybe..."

"Who?" Wendy asked with a smile.

Chelia knew better. She was still on edge.

"...Well... you see..."

Wendy sighed.

"You invited everyone, didn't you?" She asked.

"..."

Wendy sighed and Carla made a very annoyed sound effect from inside the room.

"Just some of them!" Chelia defended.