Chapter Fifteen

A/N: I got a request a little while ago for a certain ship and I'm finally getting around to it!

This day's contestants slowly made their way down to the arena.

They each looked at the others before letting out a sigh.

Most of those that had been picked were... let's say rather worried about their powers when it came to raw strength.

The announcer started to speak and all the competitors frowned.

"Deep within their kingdom, lies a treasure deep. To get the treasure from its case, you must crack this case. All you need this time is within this rhyme." He said.

Lucy instantly started to try and decipher it.

After a moment, the poem appeared on the score board above the arena.

Lucy reread it to herself.

What could their kingdom mean? She thought.

Just as she thought of that, the arena changed around her, molding.

She and the other representatives of the guilds were in the middle of five different biomes.

There was a classical rainforest to the right (Lucy could practically hear the usual rainforest sounds one would image, the creaking frogs and uproarious rain).

Beside that was a jungle, a river going through the center of the small biome. A jungle...

Beside that was a desert, several dozens of sand dunes littered the landscape.

The next was a large open ocean with nothing else in sight.

The final one was a savanna. Lucy could almost see the lions prowling in the distance... but of course that was her imagination... right? She hoped so.

The six looked at each other for a moment before taking off into different biomes.

Lucy was the only one not to run off, just thinking.

Lucy caught sight of Toby and Eve. They were already fighting in the desert biome.

Dang it why did I have to pick the first challenge where I have to fight?!

Lucy heard obnoxious cheering and she looked up at where it had come from.

It had come from the Fairy Tail members.

In the center of them she caught sight of Erza standing there.

'You can do it.' She mouthed.

Lucy nodded and squared her shoulders.

As soon as Lucy had done that, the cheering stopped.

They'd been cheering... to get her attention.

That made her smile.

Fairy Tail really was a family.

Lucy looked around and found nobody still in sight...

Well, that's not quite true.

She could see Toby... he was lying on the ground in the sand dunes.

Eve must have taken him out.

Lucy pulled out a notepad and copied down the poem from the top of the arena.

Lucy frowned at the 'kingdom'.

She separated the syllables.

'King' and 'dom'.