38

"You're going into labor aren't you?" My brother starts to panic as I motion for him to come over to me. "Please call Logan. I can't deliver this baby without Bash. Please I don't wanna give birth without Sebastian." I start to tear up as feel contractions.

"I said I hate him and that I don't want him in my life, but I need him. This is his baby and he needs to be here." I continue to cry as my hands stay put on my stomach.

"Here! Call Logan I'm gonna get the pack doctor." He tosses my phone onto the bed and click on his contact with tears glazed over my eyes.

"What's wrong? Why are you calling me at such an odd time?" Logan laughs slightly and I take no time to start screaming.

"Its only four in the afternoon you idiot. I can't deliver this baby without you and Bash. Please get Bastian and please get here!" I beg. "Please Logan I thought I could do this without him but I can't."

"Try and stay calm baby, it's gonna be fine." A new voice speaks over the call and I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Bash please." I beg. "I'm sorry for not telling you, I just wanted you to get better first. Please come get me."

"I'm on my way. Logan and I are coming."

"I just want someone here to help me and to tell me everything will be okay."

"Everything will be okay Jenifer." He assures me, but it doesn't feel any better.

"It's not, because we don't talk and haven't in six months and I'm pregnant with our baby but you didn't even know."

"I knew, sweetheart, I knew."

"You knew?" I wipe my eyes with the sleeve of my shirt.

"I just wanted to make sure everything was in check for when you came back. Please, baby, I knew and everyone here in the house knows. We just want you to be okay so stay calm. We are gonna get there in time. I'm getting in the car now. Make sure you stay calm and take deep breaths. My mom said to take deep breaths."

"You think the baby is coming?" The pack doctor speaks up and I look at my phone where I see a photo of Bash, Hudson, Logan and I.

"I just wanted at least one of them here." I mumble under my breath.

"Well its a bit early for you to go into labor but it's possible."

"He's gonna be here really soon so don't worry." Trevor places a hand in my shoulder and I nod.

"It's a girl." I mumble and my brother looks at me sideways. "It's a girl. I never told anyone it was a girl." I add as the pack doctor takes a look at me.

"Are you sure about that sweetheart. Most often the alphas and Luna's first child is a boy. In fact they always are."

"Positive."

"Well I am positive that you aren't going into labor. Those were just some false alarms." She speaks up after examining me and trying to calm me down.

"Either way I think I need to go back Trev. I need to go back to Bash."

"I'll pack up your stuff." He smiles at me as I grab my phone to call Sebastian back.

"What's wrong? Is he okay?"

"The pack doctor said it was a false alarm. As for he, he's a girl."

"Hasn't happened in like 300yrs, but sure baby if you say it's a girl, I'm sure it is."

"Tell her that if she is having a daughter, I'm also having one because it's not possible." Logan shouts over the line and I laugh slightly to myself.

"Well wether it happens frequently or not, it's happening so don't be so dismissive to the emotional pregnant woman."

The next few hours are spent in silence as I wait for Sebastian to show up and once he does I feel my heart get stuck in my throat.

"Holy shit." He whispers as he gets closer to me and sees me sporting the new look of a slightly rounded stomach.

"Jen." He pulls me closer to him and I try my hardest not to break down into tears but I'm pregnant.

Of course I'm gonna cry.

"I knew the whole time baby. I knew because your brother and Logan told me. I wasn't gonna miss anything. I don't want to miss anything."

"You look so different." I whisper as I run my hand over his cheek.

"It's because I didn't shave. I'm the same Sebastian I was."

"No, he isn't. Thank god he isn't. That Sebastian drank too much and was an asshole." I hear Logan's voice and I pull him into hug.

"Where's Hudson? What about Garrett? Is he back at the house?"

"Can't get rid of us so easily." The two boys speak up and I start to feel even more emotional than before.

"So preggo, got any ideas for names?" Garrett's dumbass opens his mouth and Sebastian smacks him in the head.

"Considering it's a girl? No idea."

"It's not gonna be a girl." Logan taunts.

"And when it is?"

"Well then you win."

"Win what?"

"Okay stop gambling over our unborn baby." Bash laughs as he pulls me away from Logan.

"Can we go home now?" I ask as I hold onto his hand and he nods.

"I've been waiting to hear that for so long."