Prologue

|| Nami's POV||

          *Flashback*
"It's rain pretty suddenly right?" said Minhyun while looked up to the sky and amazed with each of the droplet fall. He handed me his extra shirt on my head to cover me from the rain. And he ran through the rain without looking back.

It was our first year during elementary school when I met him. I still remember his warm smile and how he became my best friend at that time. We became inseparable and we shared many times together especially the happiest ones. He always protects me whenever there were someone bullying me. Yupp, I'm so naive like too naive that there was always time I'm the one who will be the victim. And Minhyun will always there for me.

He's so cold to everyone (except me of coz 😜) until he got the title Mr Cold at school. He always got A's during exam and I'm really proud as his friend.

Until, one time during the summer, "Meet me at the Summer Festival, 8 o'clock, night," he said with his cold face. And I just slightly nod to him.

I felt excited yet nervous at the same time thinking that this is maybe my first date. Well, I didn't realized that actually I fell in love with my best friend, Mr Cold Hwang Minhyun. So I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for him. But, he never came. Suddenly, without words he moved away to his hometown just like that. Yes, he left me.

A/N: I'm really sorry for the boring prologue because I'm still a newbie as a writer and plz keep supporting this until the end. Plus, this book is an inspiration from the "Blue Spring Ride 2014" movie ❤. I changed a little bit the storyline to make it sadder and romantic. Enjoy!