Chapter 30 : Round-off Love and Jealousy

*In the morning. At school*
  ||Nami's POV||

Our relationship became tensed up as Minhyun and I didn't talk much. He still begged me to forgive him. But when I asked him why, he just said that he's sorry for everything. Gosh, why must men are all so dumb?!

It's still morning so I wanted to take a fresh air at outside. I take a look at my besties and they normally doing their morning routine which is hanging by the window. Aigoo, these girls.

  ||Minhyun's POV||

I keep staring at Nami beside me but she didn't realise it. Then suddenly she stands up and walk away from the class. Worried, so I immediately went after her.

I keep following her from behind quietly and luckily she didn't know. She went upstairs and I guess she must be want to go to the rooftop. And my guess is right when I see her.

'Haish, what is this girl doing here? It's winter right now,' he thought.

  ||Nami's POV||

I enjoyed the view in front of me and I kind of relaxed after I took a deep breathe just now. I put my hands in my pocket and it still cold. Gosh, why did I came here in the first place?

Then suddenly someone hugging me from behind with his arms wrap on my waist. It was.. Minhyun.

"It's cold. Nami-yahh~" whispered Minhyun into my ears while put his chin on my shoulder. It gives me chill on my spine but at the same time, I feel comfortable with his warmth.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me anymore. I know my mouth was slipped yesterday but I really didn't mean to... I--"

I quickly broke the hug and wanted to walk away. But he suddenly grabbed my wrist and I'm struggling to escape from him since he has a muscular arms.

"Nami-yahh. Please forgive me. Please--"

"Haish, leave me alone!"

Suddenly his finger got a cut when I pulled my hand very hard from him. My eyes widen and he winced in pain.

"I told you to leave me alone. Why did you keep bugging me?" I asked, pretending didn't concerned about him.

"Nami-yahh, look at this. I'm bleeding. Look. I'm bleeding~" whined Minhyun with his puppy eyes, showing his finger.

I averted my gaze so I will not fall for him easily. "Tsk...It's just a tiny scratch. Don't be such a crybaby."

"Yahh.. What are you talking about? Scratches like this sting so much..."

I sighed when he keeps whining about his finger.

"... Just tell me why you're mad at me. I don't think it's because I called you Piggy," whined Minhyun, looking unsatisfied.

I tilted my head and facing him bravely.

"I'm not mad."

"You are."

"I said I'm not!"

"You totally are."

"THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT? YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY. YOU'RE SO WEIRD!.."

He seems shocked and taken aback while blinked his eyes, looking at me.

"... GO AWAY! I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS!"

  ||Minhyun's POV||

She gave a sharp glare at me and leave me dumbfounded there. Alone.
"Mwoya.. She's really mad but why is she mad?"