Chapter 38 : He Really Loves You

*Flashback*
But then.. There was a pair of arms pulling me into his arms.

It was...

  ||Nami's POV||

I lifted my head and my eyes widen upon seeing him in front of me.

"How dare you to lay your filthy fingers on her?!" shouted Jisung sunbae while protecting me in his arms

The men who were trying to hold me had back-off slowly and one of them spit with his face fuming in anger which I assume that must be their leader. "So, what's the problem? Who are you to intrude? Go f*ck someone else."

Jisung sunbae tilted his head, looking at me with his concerned face. "Stay." He whispered.

He let me go carefully and I just stay still on the ground.

He stood up and went towards them boldly.

Then the men suddenly surrounded him and trying to make a move to punch him. But Jisung sunbae was faster when he made a move first to hit them. Seongwoo also came to help him. Wait.. What?? Seongwoo??

"Nami-yahh.. Are you okay? Oh God.. Thank you.." said Luna, pulling me into her arms while gasping for air.

Then they both helping me to stand up with Luna on my right and Ayli on my left.

We watched the men having a hard time to get up when their face are swollen with a lot of bruises and blood. "Do you know Yoon Group?"

They immediately nod and they were frantically on their knees when they knew who is really Jisung sunbae are.

"Fine.. But don't you ever showing your ugly faces in front of me again and don't you dare to hurt someone else especially my girl. UNDERSTOOD??!!!"

They nodded frantically and ran away. The boy who snatched my bag just now also gave it back and bowed politely to me while saying 'sorry' with full of regrets. He then ran away with the other guys.

Jisung sunbae immediately approached me with his concerned face. "Gwaenchana?"

His soft voice kind of soothing my heart so I just nodded slightly as an answer. He then grabbed my bag and let Luna and Ayli to help me. He and Seongwoo just walk behind to protect us.

~Meanwhile. At New York~
  ||Jin's POV||

I went again to my dad's office since he forbid me to go to his mansion. I knew that he'd afraid if I will ran Minhyun away from him.

When I reached his office, I want to twist the doorknob but then..
"I'm sorry sir. But Mr. Hwang is in a meeting with the board of shareholders. Can you please wait for him at our VIP lounge?" asked the secretary politely.

I just nodded and thanked her since I didn't want to burden her. So I decided to wait for him there. But suddenly I bumped into someone...

 But suddenly I bumped into someone