Chapter 9 : Sun-kissed, U

A/N : Since today is the last Sunday for 2018, so I give you guyss another chapter to read. Enjoy! ❤👇👇

||Nami's POV||

It's almost 1 A.M and I still don't sleep yet due to unfinished assignment just now. Sleepy? Yes, I am but I must finish this first then I will go to sleep.

"Come on, Park Nami. You can do it!"

  ||Minhyun's POV||

Actually, I was concerned on what happened just now. I felt sorry to Nami for leaving her alone to complete the task. So I made one by myself to help her. I want to hand out my paper to her but I couldn't find her anywhere.

When I go to the study room, I see the lights are on and I guess maybe she'd be there. So I take a peek and I see her. When I approach her, she is sleeping soundly with her head on the desk. She must be sleepy.

I take a look at her paper and her writing are a mess. Maybe she's too sleepy. Haish, this chinchilla. I couldn't read one of her words. I'm chuckling quietly and sit beside her. Then suddenly she turns her head to my side. I put my head on the desk while smiling, looking at her.

She's so cute with her eyes closed and mouth pouting like that

She's so cute with her eyes closed and mouth pouting like that. I pat her head slowly as a sign that she is done well. I wanted to say that I'm proud of her. She improved a lot by showing a lot of confidence recently. I continue staring at her and unconsciously I'm smiling at her. Gosh, this chinchilla can make my day upside down everyday.

*Time Skips. 5 A.M*
  ||Nami's POV||

I woke up and my neck so hurt due to last night. Then, I realised there was a jacket on me. No wonder I felt warm and comfortable. Hmm.. I wonder who. It can't be Ayli or Luna because this jacket is so big. Like a.. man?

I gasped and I realised it was Minhyun's because he wore this last night. Then, I look at my paper and it was written neatly on it. It couldn't be me coz I'm so sleepy last night. Could it be...??

I went outside and look for him. But then, I see him at the peak of the hill, enjoying the view.

 But then, I see him at the peak of the hill, enjoying the view