Special Chapter❗

A/N : Requested by @clawdeer_ This one for you sweetie😉. Enjoy readers!!👇

*At school*
  ||Nami's POV||

"Omma!!" exclaimed Minhyuk happily. I giggled and pulled him into my arms. He clung his arms on my shoulders and pouted his mouth.

"Hmm? What's wrong, our Minhyuk?" I asked, confused.

He shook his head. "Ani.. Jin Ae.. She's really sad. She cried again, omma~"

I sighed while patting Minhyuk's back. Then suddenly, I heard a soft sob and I looked at him worryingly. "Why--"

"Omma~ Don't leave me. Please don't leave me like Aunty Luna. I don't wanna lose you like Jin Ae lost her mummy. I love you, omma~" begged Minhyuk with his eyes lining of tears.

I stared at him in awe and immediately calming him down. I kissed his forehead dearly and caressing his cheek gently.

"I won't leave you. I promise. Hmm?"

Minhyuk nodded after I gave him an assuring smile. We smiled and when I tilted my head, I see Seongwoo with Jin Ae, holding hands together. His face is exhausted due to his busy schedule but he managed to spend his time with his daughter.

Seongwoo suddenly looked at me and he nodded with a smile.

That smile

That smile.. I knew it's a force one but it's my first time seeing it after six months passed.

I hope you find the will to rise again, Seongwoo-yah. She must be hoping that too.

*Time Skips. At home*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

I sighed in relief when knowing that my work had done and I finally home when I reached in front of the door step. I entered the house after I unlocked the password.

My eyes greeted with our neat and clean interior when I came in. I chuckled when I remembered our same in common, which is cleaning.

I wandering my eyes and I heard someone in the kitchen. I smirked and tiptoed towards her. I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek dearly.

"I miss you~"

She giggled and begged me to let her go.
"No way. It's been a tiring day and I miss you so much~"

"Stop it! It tickles!" Nami giggled non-stop and I hugged her tighter and showered her with a lot of kisses.

I turned her around, facing me and lifted her then put her on the kitchen counter carefully. I cupped her face and kissed her dearly and later it became passionately as soon as she replied me.

We pulled away with a smile on our face. "Wait.. Has our Minhyuk asleep?"

She nodded. "Yupp.. He kept saying that he's missing you but he drove into a deep sleep after he video called Jisung oppa."