Chapter 41 : Yes, Young Master?

*Saturday morning. At the mansion*
  ||Nami's POV||

It's been three days now I work here. Everything is fine.. Honestly. Except...

"Park Nami!!!"

Oh God.. Here we go again..

I brace myself and go towards his room. Actually, he's been so clingy and picky since I live here. He'd always asked me to do something unreasonable like...

Wiping his desk that already clean...

Tidying his bed many times even though it's already tidy...

Feed him food...

Wiping his mouth using a napkin...

And what's the most absurd is that he asked me to pick his pen that he purposely dropped it on the floor. Ughh..

I knocked the door and he told me to come in. I opened the door and went to him.
"Yes, Young Master Minhyun?"

He turned around and facing me with a smirk. I guess it's an evil one since he sat on his chair at his study desk with his arms crossed.

"You're late!"

"You're late!"

"What? It's only five seconds I--"

"You dare to answer me?" He asked with his eyes widen. He stood up and approaching me slowly.

"My my.. So feisty I see recently huh? Did you forget that you work for me.. here, Park Nami-sshi?"

I immediately shook my head and lowering my head.

He went closer and bend down with a smirk.

"Or.. Do you want me to remind you how bad girl you've been.. My chinchilla~" whispered Minhyun seductively into my ears. It's been a long time he didn't call me that and honestly.. It really gives a chill on my spine when he did that.

I shook my head frantically and it's too late when he already planted a hickey on my neck. He pulled away and stared at me while caressing my neck. "Next time.. Be a good girl for me, okay?"

He winked and went away. My face is burning right now so I lifted my leg to go away but suddenly he called me back.

"My dear maid.. Please make me a coffee. A white one. No sugar please. Just brown sugar," commanded him while flipping his book on his study desk.

"Yes.. Young Master Minhyun." I nodded and went away.

I closed the door and quickly went to the kitchen. I loose my tied hair and let it down to cover my neck. I took a glance into a mirror and oh my.. What the...

After I finished to make his coffee, I immediately went to his room upstairs while bringing the coffee carefully. I knocked and opened the door.

"Here is your coffee, Young Master Minhyun."
I placed the coffee carefully on his desk and he lifted his head while rising his eyebrow.