Chapter 12 : Unexpectedly. Why?

*Flashback*
When I reach at the bridge... There.. I see him.

Hwang Minhyun.. I found you.

  ||Nami's POV||

I wanted to go to him but then I stopped my tracks when suddenly there was a girl hugged him. She seems don't want to let him go as I saw she's gripping tightly on Minhyun. I feel like the time has stop and my legs can't move.

Then, I heard a voice.. Shouting my name, "Yahh!! Park Nami!!!"

Unconsciously, I'm in someone's arms and that person is.. Jisung sunbae.

  ||Jisung's POV||

I got worried when I heard Nami is alone out there. My best friend, Park Namhyun just told me that his sister went out to see Minhyun. It would be a totally lie if I told you I don't mind about her. She is my life and I like her.. as a man to a woman.

Immediately, I went out after I told my parents. I started searching for Nami but she is nowhere to be found. 'Where is she?' he thought.

But then I saw her running in front of me. I hurriedly go after her and that brought me to the road near the bridge. I sighed relieved when I saw Nami in front of me. I wanted to go to her but then Nami suddenly stopped her tracks on the road after she saw something. Eventually, it's not something but.. It was someone.

I looked at her and I followed her trail of eyes and then I saw Minhyun. He was being hugged from a girl. Then, I tilted my head to look at Nami and she seems sad. I look at her dearly as my hand clenched into a fist. That brat Hwang Minhyun.. How dare he treat my Nami like this.

Suddenly, a car is coming and it didn't realised that there is someone on the road. Panicked, I called out Nami's name many times but she couldn't hear it. No. I'm not ready if she's gone.

I quickly went to her and I pulled her into my arms. I sighed relieved when I saw the car just passing us and she didn't get hit. I hold her tightly as I won't let her go. She cried in my chest and I can feel the hurt as her sobs non-stop in my ears. I pat her back and she hugged me tightly.

I smiled reliefly as she is safe in my arms and I have to admit that I'm glad she's with me. But when I tilt my head, I saw Minhyun is staring at me with his fist. I just smirked and glared at him. 'How can you afford to have her when you always crushing her heart,' he thought.

I managed to bring her home after I persuaded her just now. She keep silent and just nodded slightly to me. I broke the hug and I saw her eyes were puffy and her face was pale.

I wiped her tears and calm her down. Then, I took her hand and hold it tightly as I will not let her go to him.. again. I promise myself that I will always protect her.. My one and only Nami.

*Time Skips. At home*
  ||Nami's POV||

I thanked Jisung sunbae for saving me just now. He just smiled sweetly and strokes my hair as he didn't want me to worry again. I smiled weakly at him and I bid him good bye after that. He told me to take care and he left after he assured that I'm safe in the house.

I went to my room and I shut my door slowly. I lay my body on the bed and suddenly the tears uncontrollably flowing on my cheeks. I clench my heart as it really hurt after what I saw just now.

'How could he make me into this. I just want to thank him but why is it my heart still hurt when I saw him with another girl. Why? Why?' she thought.

Without me knowing, I drove into a deep sleep after that with the stain tears on my cheeks.

*Time Skips. At the school. In the class*
  ||Luna's POV||

I am with Ayli here doing our morning routine, which is hanging by the window with other girls to wait for our high school's heartthrobs. Ayli and I really can't wait to see them early in the morning like this. Well, you can't expect someone like us to start a day without looking at these hot guys, right 😉

I take a look at Nami and she just spacing out all the time. Ayli noticed it too but we decided not to budge her for a while.

"Yahh Choi Luna, Mrs. Kim wants to see you at her office," said class president.

"Mwoya?? (What the??) Noww??"

"Yes, lady. N.O.W."

I keep tapping my feet as I keep looking at the window to see Daniel. Haishh, why must Mrs. Kim wants to see me now? Aigooo, Daniel oppa 😭

Class president keeps pressuring me to go see Mrs. Kim this instant instead of hanging by the window with the other girls.

I look at Ayli, who is beside me and she sympathetically looking at me. I told her to update me after this.

"Yah! Choi Luna hur--"

"Yeah yeah. Ara! (I know!) I'll go now 😤" I said while stomping my feet. I went outside of the class while mumbling something for not seeing Daniel this morning. Haishh, how I'm gonna study after this? His presence is only my spirit to freshen up in class. Huwaa 😭

When I reached the teachers' office, I knocked and bowed to all teachers there.

Then, I came into Mrs

Then, I came into Mrs. Kim's room after she let me in.

"Ohh Choi Luna. Here, have a seat."

I took a seat in front of her after I thanked her. She wanted to tell me something but she held it back due to her phone ringing. She excused herself and told me to wait for a while.

I just looking around her room and I must say it's quite neat and simple. Then, suddenly someone came in. And it was..