Chapter 18 : Will You Say Yes?

*Flashback*
I was tiptoeing my feet and lifted my hands up to grab that book. The book is so high and I can barely touch it. Then, my body is starting losing some balance but suddenly there's a pair of arm behind me who grabbed my waist from behind. It was...

||Nami's POV||

It was.. Hwang Minhyun. We literally back hug and my heart pounding crazily right now.

I tilted my head and our eyes met. His hands still hold me tight as he didn't intend to let me go. His gaze intently deep looking into my eyes which make me lost in his eyes.

 His gaze intently deep looking into my eyes which make me lost in his eyes

Then, a reality hits me and I broke the hug.

"Th-thanks," said Nami, looking down and went away.

But then, Minhyun caught my wrist and gave me the book. My eyes widen when I look at him.

"Be careful next time," he said then went away without looking back.

I put my hand on my chest and clenched it as my heart beats crazily. 'Why do my heart still beats for you?'

~Meanwhile. After recess. At the hallway~
||Ayli's POV||

I had to walk alone to the class because Luna had to continue her work with Seongwoo for the prom. I sighed and just walk along on the hallway.

"Aigoo, I must getting used to be alone for now."

Suddenly, I see a sausage rolling on the ground. I look around to see the owner of this sausage but no one came. I picked it up and it's a cheese sausage.

 I picked it up and it's a cheese sausage

"Ohh! My favourite!"

I look around again to make sure that this sausage has no owner. I smiled happily and I keep it in my pocket. But then, there is another sausage rolling in front of me. I look down and it's the same sausage I took it just now.

I picked it up and keep it in my hand and one by one sausage keep rolling and I collected them until I reached to somewhere else.

I didn't realised until..