Chapter 6 : Jealousy

*Flashback*
They are just stay still and Nami seems can't take her eyes off from him and neither do Minhyun. He wanted to say something to her but suddenly...

  ||Nami's POV||

My heart beats crazily everytime I look at him. My eyes can't take off from him as he look at me like that. Suddenly, his phone ringing as someone is calling him.

He pulled away and look at his phone. But he didn't intend to pick it up. He stare at me deeply in my eyes as he wanted to say something. But he hold it due to the phone ringing again.

I take a peek at his phone on the table and it says 'Eunkyung' on it. Is it.. that girl who was hugging him at the train station?? I'm sure it is her when Minhyun's face and behaviour just changed. He picked up his phone and look away. He just simply said, "Yes, I'll be right there." He hung up then look at me.

His eyes filled with guilt, and I can see it. So I simply said, "Hey, it's okay. You can go. You can't make someone waiting for so long, right?"

My eyes are getting teary but I hold it. I just smile at him to assure him that I'm fine with it.

"I'm sorry. She's a friend of mine and I promised her to meet her today." He said while looking guilty at me.

I just nod as a sign that I'm okay. Then, he excused himself and said sorry again. He left me alone there and my tears suddenly fall on my cheeks. Gosh, my mood swing haha (laugh awkwardly). I wipe my tears quickly before anyone else can see it. I put my head on the table as I stare nothing while remembering him.

  ||Jisung's POV||

I saw Nami and Minhyun were sitting together there. Yes, I was there all the time. I sat far aside from them in the cafe but I can clearly see Nami with him. They were looking into each other intently and I honestly don't like it. Jealous? Maybe because my heart started attach to Nami ever since I met her.

But I know it was one-sided love when I see from the way she look at him. So I just buried my feelings for her sake of happiness. Then suddenly he left her alone. I clenched my fist as I was really angry with his attitude.

I excused myself at my friends then I went to her. She seems upset as it can clearly seen by her action. Her head on the table with her face looking sad. I poke her cheek and sit beside her while smiling sweetly at her.

  ||Nami's POV||

I kind of surprised that Jisung sunbae is here. He didn't bother to ask me anything but just smiling widely at me.

 He didn't bother to ask me anything but just smiling widely at me

"Jisung sunbae? What are you doing here?"

"Just hanging out with my friends. There they are." He said while pointing to their friends over there.

"If you were wondering why I didn't want to ask why you were alone and so on.. I already know it coz apparently I just saw it. Don't worry." He said while smiling warmly at me.

I felt comfortable with him when he assures me that everything is fine. I somehow felt him like a friend of mine. Then, he started making jokes that simply made me laugh.

  ||Minhyun's POV||

I was walking towards the train station to meet Eunkyung. But, my heart keeps getting heavily each time my feet took a step forward. Nami's face was running in my mind that I can't stop thinking about her. I stopped and took out my phone and I called Eunkyung.

"Hello? Minhyun-ahh. I was.."

"Sorry. I can't make it. I just can't.. leave her. I'm sorry."

After that, I hung up the call and turn around and running towards the cafe to meet Nami. I felt guilty to leave her alone like that. I started getting worried about her.

But when I get there, I see her laughing with.. a guy. Feeling annoyed, I just walk away and go back home.

  ||Nami's POV||

"Hey, it's getting pretty late. We should get going," said Jisung sunbae while looking at his wrist watch.

"Yeahh. It's late evening now and I don't want to miss my dinner." said Nami, worryingly.

"Hahaha. You and your food just so inseparable, huh? How cute," said him while pinching my cheek.

Gosh, what is he doing?

"Wait, I'm so-sorry.. I did-di-dn't mean to.. I was j-just.." said him while stuttering.

I think I want to tease him so I make a poker face while holding my laughter. I start my act with stand up first then leave him.

He followed me from behind while keep apologising to me for what happened just now. I just simply walk faster and he had a hard time to chase me.

When we arrive at my home, I stopped and he kind of bumped into me due to the chasing just now. Panicked, he started bowing and apologised for that. I couldn't hold my laughter and I surrendered. I laugh and laugh at him and he was utterly speechless. He hug me by my shoulders and keep ruffling my hair.

"You little devil. How could you do that to me, huh? Hahahahah," said him while laughing, still doesn't let me go.

"Well, it serves you right, Jisung sunbae. You're started it. Hahahahaha." said Nami while struggling to be free.

We're laughing while enjoying the moment together. After the struggling, he then let me go. He is looking at me while his face became closer to me. He smiled then he whispered to my ear, "You know what, next time.. I will never let you go.. from me."

My eyes widen and looking confused. He pulled away and still smiling at me. He just pats my head and said, "Not so little devil now, huh? It's okay. Just go inside and sleep and.. dream of me 😉"

I just stand frozen there while he was chuckling looking at me

I just stand frozen there while he was chuckling looking at me. He went behind me and grabbed my shoulders to push me go inside the house. He bids me good bye and I went inside the house. I go to the window and I see him waving his hand and mouthed 'good night' to me. I just nod slightly and smiling while replied his waving hand. Then, he left after assured that I'm safe.

  ||3rd POV||

"I'm glad you're safe, Nami." said someone that hid behind the tall post-lamp near Nami's house. He was smiling, feeling relieved that she is safe. But deep inside his heart, he felt really angry looking at those two. He clenched his fist as he really upset with himself for not being by her side.

A/N: Wowww I wonder who was that guy? Who do you think it is 😜