Chapter 31 : You are Mine

*In the morning. At school. In the class*
||Luna's POV||

"Yahh.. Choi Luna!! Hurry! They're coming!" exclaimed Ayli happily.

Yupp.. It still our usual morning routine almost everyday by hanging at the window class, waiting for our high school's heartthrobs.

Ayli still have a crush on Jihoon sunbae but we both never know if he would feel the same. So that's why Ayli keeps avoiding him but she will always staring at him from afar. I kind of impressed with her because she never tried to make a move towards him like other girls and she just let it be. And yet here we are... Waiting for their appearance.

"Ohh!! It's KANG DANIEL!!!"

"JIHOON OPPA!!!"

"AAAAA THEY ARE SO HOT! OMO!"

I just chuckled looking at my classmates, squealing crazily over those boys. Me? Well, I enjoyed though watching our hot seniors but I can't squealing crazily anymore because if not... Well, you know why 😌

"Excuse me. May I see Choi Luna for minute? It's urgent," said Seongwoo who suddenly appeared by the front door.

'Gosh, speak of the devil..' she thought.

*Time Skips. Leisure time before teacher is coming*
||Luna's POV||

Ayli just excused herself to have a chit-chat with other girls while Nami is busy studying with Minhyun. Gosh, they're such an ideal couple.

I sighed when seeing them can be together openly while me.. Aigoo. Honestly, I want to declare that he's mine too but it's just not at the right time.

While I was just spacing out with my chin on my palm, suddenly a notification popped up from my phone. I take a look and it was..

Ongie💙: Can I snatch you during recess? I'd make a bento for us.

I gasped upon seeing his text. I looked around and quickly replied him after I assure that no one seeing me. Unconsciously, I smiled to myself when texting him❤

Luna💕: Sure! Wait.. You cook??

Ongie💙: Of course. Well, not as a good cook like Jin hyung but.. It's not bad. I think? Hehe

Luna💕: I will look forward for it😊

Ongie💙: Thanks.. And

Luna💕: And??

Ongie💙: I LOVE YOU, Choi Luna❤

Gosh, what's with the 'heart' tho?🙈 I can't stop smiling and I immediately hugged my phone after texting him. Haish, this ongie!

"Look at that. You're not supposed to get all romantic in the class!!!" shouted Minji, my classmate who suddenly stands up.

Everyone tilted their head as they are focusing on her. Wait.. Did I just get caught? Why is she looking at me? God.. What is happening???

"You're so sly like a cat..."

Huh? I faced her but her sharp glare kind of scared me so I immediately closed my eyes and keep my phone in my hand as I clench it tight.

"Do you think we wouldn't know if you kept it a secret??!! You just can't take your eyes off.."

I gulped hard as she keeps saying.

"Hyung Chul and Yeri!"

Yes.. It's me.. Wait, what?? I opened my eyes and blinked it numerously as I cannot brain what is happening. I turned around and turns out, Minji is pointing to Hyung Chul and Yeri who are behind me.